Movies that SHOULD be made

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would love to see another film based on Serenity/Firefly as Im devastated that show was cancelled and definatly think another film with the cast would be so awesome

I want a real version of the Odyssey. We've been reading it in class, and it could possibly turn into a great movie. We watched that TV movie version of it in class, and it was pretty much laughably bad. If we could get someone like Peter Jackson up to the helm to direct it, I don't see it turning out bad.
well lucky for you your wish might come true--> Click

well lucky for you your wish might come true--> Click
Well it's not exactly the director that I would want, but I look foward to seeing it. Brad Pitt actually could portray Odysseus pretty good. I look foward to hearing more about this in the coming years.

The dude who made Happy Feet is making The Odyssey? Awwww...
I didn't believe that Luis Leterrier(Transporter 2) could pull up the Incredible Hulk but yet he proved me wrong and now I'm looking for his next project which seems to be something big .Plus Happy Feet was awesome-Funny, smart,Penguins!!! what more do you want?

You want to post like me?
Kevin Smith talking about The Passion of the Christ:
&feature=PlayList&p=A3D8AD0DD3A8E7B2&index=13
Just the first 3 minutes. Very strong language.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would love a decent spoof movie not like the rubbish epic/disaster movie poop, Hollywood needs to make another Hotshots or Mel Brooks needs to make another comedy. But the recent spoofs are just cheap guff jokes.

I'd love to see some decent movies based on Nigel Tranter's books... I remember reading back in the 90's that Mel Gibson's company had bought the rights to one of his books about Robert the Bruce but haven't heard anything about that in a long time... and, even though I love Braveheart, I'm not too sure Mel is the right one to handle a movie about The Bruce...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just finished watching Season 4 of American Dad and then Family Guy was on tv, so I thought it might be an awesome idea for a movie crossover between both familys... I think that has some great possibilitys.

Welcome to the human race...
I thought they actually did cross them over in a two-parter episode where Stewie killed Lois or something.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah there was only a scene really where Stan and Bullock burst into a room with Stewie and Brian. There is another episode where the griffin family go into the kitchen and Roger is there asked for something, at the end of the episode.

It would ruin the series. Episode 3 was a light show and was terrible.

Return Of The Jedi you are talking about, yeah? I wouldn't say it was 'terrible'. That's a bit harsh that you would say that. I quite liked it.

EDIT - Sorry, I wised up and realised you were talking about Revenge Of The Sith. Still wouldn't call it terrible, though. It had it's moments.

does anyone remember Starcraft? that could be a kick-ass movie if given the right cast and director id put jj abrahms on it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I know there have been two Discworld tv movies and there is a third planned but I want them to make tv movies based on The City Watch novel's, that would be awesome. Here is a description about The City Watch,

The stories featuring the Ankh-Morpork City Watch are urban-set, and frequently show the clashes that result when a traditional, magically run fantasy world such as the Disc comes into contact with modern technology and civilization. They centre around the growth of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch from a hopeless gang of three to a fully equipped and efficient police force. The stories are largely police procedurals, featuring a mystery that frequently has political or societal overtones.
The main character is Sam Vimes (later His Grace, Sir Samuel Vimes, The Duke of Ankh), a haggard, cynical street copper who finds himself swept up in history as his inept cadre of law enforcement officials (comprising nominally human petty thief Nobby Nobbs and perennially lazy Sergeant Colon) grows and takes on new recruits, particularly from the Disc's "minority groups", such as dwarfs, trolls, and the undead.
Other main characters include Carrot Ironfoundersson, (possibly) the rightful heir to the redundant throne of Ankh-Morpork, who thus has a traditional hero's destiny thrust upon him but chooses to ignore it; his girlfriend Angua, a werewolf; Detritus, a troll who in himself represents an entire army; Cuddy, a Dwarf who appears in Men at Arms; Golem Constable Dorfl, the brute strength of the watch; Cheery Littlebottom, the Watch's forensics expert, who is one of the first dwarfs to be openly female; Sam's wife, Lady Sybil Vimes; and his boss, Havelock Vetinari, the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork. The City Watch have starred in eight Discworld stories, and have cameoed in a number of others, including the children's book, Where's My Cow? and the short story Theatre of Cruelty.

does anyone remember Starcraft? that could be a kick-ass movie if given the right cast and director id put jj abrahms on it
I don't know why they gave you neg rep for that but I was thinking it a long time ago when I used to play the game(I still do it from time to time)I even read somewhere that there was going to be a movie about it and the only name that I remember was Natasha Henstridge(Species) and I as far as I remember there were books about Star Craft actually I read three books but the first one was the best Liberty's Crusade as it told the story of the original how the republic falls and becomes a Empire and you have all of the central characters Jim Raynor Sarah Kerrigan,General Duke and many more basicaly you have the script all you have to do is fund it(really good) and voa la

yeah duplicating the game on film wouldnt wrok it would have to be same characters with same charistics new story with as many refrences to the game as possible w/o saying "OOO LOOOK WE refrenced the game" know what i mean and the only one whod be able to do that is jj abrahms (or mayb christopher nolan)

heres my ideal cast FYI

if i dont list a character it means no one has come to mind for them

Kerrigan: Uma Thurman (although now that uve mentioned Natasha Henstridge she woildn't be too bad either)
Raynor: Tom Cruise or the guy that played Riker on Star Trek (name escapes me)

Lenoard Nimoy could play a variety of parts so ill just list them like so then list who could play those characters if NOT him again if i lkeave them absent i have no idea

Lenoard Nimoy could play
Tassadar
Zearatul
Aldaris
Fenix

if not him

zeratul: ian Mckellen

Gen: duke Billy Bob THornton
Arcturas Mengsk: the grandpa in Spy Kids (again not sure of name)

Duran: Eric Bana

oh and if u could relocate the source to where u heard about natasha hensdrige and whateva thatd be great

yeah duplicating the game on film wouldnt wrok it would have to be same characters with same charistics new story with as many refrences to the game as possible w/o saying "OOO LOOOK WE refrenced the game" know what i mean and the only one whod be able to do that is jj abrahms (or mayb christopher nolan)

heres my ideal cast FYI

if i dont list a character it means no one has come to mind for them

Kerrigan: Uma Thurman (although now that uve mentioned Natasha Henstridge she woildn't be too bad either)
Raynor: Tom Cruise or the guy that played Riker on Star Trek (name escapes me)

Lenoard Nimoy could play a variety of parts so ill just list them like so then list who could play those characters if NOT him again if i lkeave them absent i have no idea

Lenoard Nimoy could play
Tassadar
Zearatul
Aldaris
Fenix

if not him

zeratul: ian Mckellen

Gen: duke Billy Bob THornton
Arcturas Mengsk: the grandpa in Spy Kids (again not sure of name)

Duran: Eric Bana

oh and if u could relocate the source to where u heard about natasha hensdrige and whateva thatd be great
Wow. I'm speechless.

Ooo that was like 2001 in a game magazine I'm not sure if it's possible to find it

Are you secretly writing the script ?

Anyways I would love to see a movie based on the game now there is going to be a WoW movie I believe so we just might wait or one day when I became a famous director I can do it :P but I believe the cast would be a little out of date till then.

I'd like to see a Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash Williams movie but Bruce Cambell turned down on making one.

Goddamint, Bruce.

Ooo that was like 2001 in a game magazine I'm not sure if it's possible to find it

Are you secretly writing the script ?

Anyways I would love to see a movie based on the game now there is going to be a WoW movie I believe so we just might wait or one day when I became a famous director I can do it :P but I believe the cast would be a little out of date till then.

i did wirte a sort-of parody of the game once but i have dabbled in that sort of writing i probably oculd try to drum one up and y stop there it it does well enough--is there a novel that tells Brood war? that oculd be the sequel leading up to some kinda movie based on Starcraft II if blizzard ever finishes the dan thing if they don't we'll write something just cuz (the following spoils the end of starcraft brood war i oculdnt get the damn spoiler tags to work right

bad guys winning is too much for today's film audience unfortantly