National Treasure 3 and 4

Tools    

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
This isn't official or anything, just thought i would post it.

Although Disney has already registered the domains for NationalTreasure3DVD.com and NationalTreasure4DVD.com, director Jon Turteltaub said that the filmmaking team will take its time on another National Treasure sequel. Though the second film ended with the question about page 47 of the President's book of secrets, Turteltaub responded in a press interview that the idea was not set in stone as the basis for National Treasure 3.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Never cared for these movies, I saw the first one and it wasn't thrilling at all. Besides, I find Nicholas Cage one of the most boring and stale actors in Hollywood.

i lked both but hopefully they stop at 3 4 of these would be too much

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
They should leave it how it is now at number 2. I can see how they can do a 3rd but not a 4th. I'm not sure if Nicholas Cage will be in these, i read that he was hesitant to do number 2...

I haven't seen the second one but didn't mind the first one... it's not the greatest movie ever, of course, but if you like popcorn mixed with a little cheese, it's okay... doubt I'd pay anything to see anymore of them though...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I hope they make these, they are so great.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Never cared for these movies, I saw the first one and it wasn't thrilling at all. Besides, I find Nicholas Cage one of the most boring and stale actors in Hollywood.
Agreed!