Two Comedy Sequels Allowed

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Austin Powers 4
Nutty Professor 3

I'm very happy that these two sequel's are announced, have been waiting a long time for Austin Powers 4.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Oh awesome, i haven't seen the Nutty Professor movies in such a long time. Will be cool to see what they make of another sequel.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Um nope. Pretty sure it'd still be useless.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Nutty Professor films are cool but Austin Powers 4? I lost interest after the second film tbh maybe I need to rewatch them and watch the 3rd movie.

i know one of the guys that wrote the nutty professor films

Um nope. Pretty sure it'd still be useless.
Not really, the enthusiasm and structure he brought to the Nutty Professor was very entertaining and seeing him in a fourth will do some good for his career as at the moment he is just gone shocking.

Welcome to the human race...
Not really, the enthusiasm and structure he brought to the Nutty Professor was very entertaining and seeing him in a fourth will do some good for his career as at the moment he is just gone shocking.
Don't you mean a third?

I reckon both of these will fail. Badly.

Have you got any proof?

yes his name is barry blaustein (good friend of Murphys) we did a documentay together bout high scool theater programs 2 yrs ago (still waitng for the relase)

here's MY facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...88&ref=profile

and here is his (though hes not on it much)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582806238

he is currently in Europe working with Murphy on some type of romeo and juliet project i tihnk its sposed to be like from the pont of view of the familes or sometihng

Eddie Murphy's career is in the toilet, so they were smart, they'd opt to not bring him back for the third. Mike Myers is pretty much the same, but you just can't replace him as Austin Powers. It'd be pretty easy to replace Murphy as the Nutty Professor.

youre ****ing kidding me right

why am i getting neg rep cuz i know barry blaustein?

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Karma baby!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Don't you mean a third?

I reckon both of these will fail. Badly.
Thank you for clarifying and yes I do mean the third. I'm looking forward to it, but I won't be surprised if they do fail.