Hobbies outside of film watching

Tools    

I am a dog trainer.
My sister needed you a while ago her new dog is so naughty the Vet told her not to bring it back She found a lady on the net in USA who has helped her and now the dog is much better

Hey, apparently you and I have a lot in common. I am a dog trainer. Are you just training your own or are you a professional?
I trained to do it professionally, but I really can't teach people to train dogs. I bought my dobe to do obedience, agility, tracking, doggy dancing - whatever he would be good at. Unfortunately he is a very difficult dog to train. He's reactive, hyper-vigilant and hyperactive. But he has the sweetest nature and I look at it this way, I'm learning a lot more training him than if I had an easy dog!

My sister needed you a while ago her new dog is so naughty the Vet told her not to bring it back She found a lady on the net in USA who has helped her and now the dog is much better
Some vets need a good kick up the pants. Some of the horror stories I've heard about how they treat dogs, they shouldn't be anywhere near animals. Luckily they are in the minority.

Some vets need a good kick up the pants. Some of the horror stories I've heard about how they treat dogs, they shouldn't be anywhere near animals. Luckily they are in the minority.
Trust me her dog was a nightmare but the Vet didn't help her has a new Vet now

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I trained to do it professionally, but I really can't teach people to train dogs. I bought my dobe to do obedience, agility, tracking, doggy dancing - whatever he would be good at. Unfortunately he is a very difficult dog to train. He's reactive, hyper-vigilant and hyperactive. But he has the sweetest nature and I look at it this way, I'm learning a lot more training him than if I had an easy dog!
That's exactly what got me into dog training as well as several other people I know. It's pretty common and makes up a large percentage of my clients.

I used to do agility, but my dogs became too old to continue. I'm going to compete with my third. He's a Newfoundland but he's small for his breed and seems to have no problem with the equipment thus far. He has to do everything on the ground for now because he's not quite two. I can't wait for our first trial because he's super fast for such a big guy.

I've never done tracking but I'm going to try that with him as well (I think he will excel at that one and dabble in some obedience.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Wow, my vet would never refuse any dogs because of their behavior. If she has to she'll even let them come in an employee's door so that they don't have to be in the common area with the other animals. Then she'll refer them to me.

outside of movie watching I enjoy posting to Craigslist looking for old and exotic shoe laces to add to my growing collection, as my father was in the shoe shine racket and taught me about the intricacies that go into creating "The Perfect Lace." Outside of that I am just your typical guy, I enjoy going to the gym, people watching (mostly outside daycare centers), running errands (yes running errands can be a hobby), and taking in late night fog walks. Fog walking is great, just make sure you keep your eyes peeled, don't want to have a "Michael Clayton," experience on your hands.....

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Outside of watching films, I am a huge gamer, as evidenced by my many posts in the videogames tab here on the site lol. I also love to play guitar.

I enjoy going to the gym
No you don't. No one does.
and taking in late night fog walks.
I think the police are looking for you... And I don't mean Sting and co.

Outside of watching films, I am a huge gamer,
I couldn't care less about your sexuality, but what's a mer?

Every day I have classes in singing and piano but I don't consider them hobbies. They are more serious than that.

I also have martial arts and gymnastics classes everyday but these are a little more like hobbies I guess. I think because I don't expect to go to the Olympics or something so they are my hobbies.

A system of cells interlinked
Reading, listing to and playing music, and I play some video games from time to time! Also street dancing, idiot philosophy, and enjoying art in many forms.

watchin' TV and listening to hard Core Rock Songs...

Gaming. Always gaming.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I like reading, playing video games, cooking, and walking my dogs. I’m also working on a time machine in the hopes of one day being able to introduce cell phones, computers, chocolate ice cream, and nerf darts to cave men just to screw around with archeologists.

What kind of hobbies do you like besides film watching?

For me, film watching takes up almost all of my free time; however, reading about history and studying languages have always been something to fall back on. I can understand a fair amount of about half a dozen languages, as well as being able to read the Greek script and most of the Cyrillic.

Prepare for a long essay! One of my hobbies revealed here. . .chatting my face off/writing my fingers off

I have no idea where I would be without my hobbies. They keep me happy. . .and sane [for the most part! ]

And I enjoy combining film-watching with my hobbies.
I almost always have a film on [or music playing] in the background when I am chilling at mine or my brother`s place. I enjoy writing or drawing while half-listening/watching.

Languages are a huge interest of mine, too!
I can speak a fair bit of French, German, Dutch, and Russian. I like to practice, and learn more. I have many language apps on my phone. . .and dictionaries in my book collection. I also tend to focus on Turkish and Icelandic. Any!

I listen to the radio a lot.
Mostly Kerrang! on the television or if I have Wifi then TuneIn on my phone, so I can listen to foreign radio. Mostly French and Turkish. Sometimes Russian. Oh, and the symphonic metal [Rock Radio] channel.

Socializing is a huge part of my life.
Every day, I hang out with people, and we pretty much do anything we like. Going for walks and chatting crap and definitely the trips to Starbucks. Most of my friends like to go to the pub, so I can be found there - and checking out gorgeous historical pubs.
My brother is a huge film fanatic, so hanging out with him involves lots of film.
I live in London, and there is so much to see and do here, so I get moments feeling like a tourist. I love taking pictures wherever I go, go to art galleries, markets, and so on.

Photography!
I need to get a new camera in the new year, but I use my phone for now. I have a pretty good phone, and adore taking pictures! Especially at the park, scenery in general and landmarks around.

Reading.
I am not very good at finishing books one-by-one, but I am great at starting them! I have loads of books, and like to sit down and have a good read occasionally. Eventually I get through the books as I read many at once, lol.
Or reading fan-fiction on-line and browsing through awesome fan-art.

Speaking of browsing, spending time on the internet is definitely a hobby of mine. I am mostly on Twitter or browsing through YouTube and Tumblr, reading up on things, scrolling through Facebook, and almost always listening to music - unless I am watching a film.
Oh, and I like to download lots of music for my phone!

Phone! I have apps to keep me busy forever! I play the games on my phone. Always Solitaire on the train - old-school, yo! And am currently enjoying The Dark World game!

What else? What else?
Shopping! Whether I am spending money [that I usually do not have, so end up being broke as f] or window shopping, I love looking through shops. . .getting idea for my designs and such.
Or just. . .spending money I do not have.

Aside from hobbies, I study [psychology course!] and will be looking for a part-time job in the media/arts in the new year.

Generally, I like to keep myself really busy! And considering I drink so much coffee which means I do not sleep much, I have lots of time to waste.

I moved a couple years ago and needed to get a Blu-Ray player for my new home entertainment setup. So I decided to get a 2-for-1 and bought a Sony PlayStation 3 (which has a built-in blu-ray player).

Goodbye evening reading!

I was pretty addicted to gaming for about a year.

I read a lot, mostly sci-fi and horror, also classics and whatever else takes my fancy. I collect Stephen King first editions, got also all of them now. Carrie in good condition is just too expensive though, I'll have to save my pocket money for that.

I'm a big gamer--xbox, PC, and retro; also into computers, building, modding etc. I cook a lot as well.

I have a broad taste in music. Classic rock and classical are my favorite genres. Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC and Led Zep are my favorite bands, and Chopin, Beethoven and Wagner my favorite composers.

I also drink a lot of beer and eat lots of curry.

Hmm

Running, reading, dining, travelling, watch a spot of boxing. Nothing special.