Oh, I did not know that there was a Thor 2 topic in these forums!

Well, it might obvious [points at my name] but I am a huge fan of this film. I found it far superior to The Avengers and better than the first film. I absolutely love Thor 1, but Thor 2 is definitely a glorious sequel, and currently on my "repeat" list.

I am a fan of Game of Thrones, and loved the few similarities I detected in TDW. Alan Taylor is great. I truly adored the cinematography, and the soundtrack worked freaking well with the entire film [I have a thing of noticing the music first when watching new films ] and I absolutely LOVED it how the Earth scenes were set here in London. Greenwich is one of my favourite places, so seeing it getting pretty buggered up was quite hilarious. I am generally a fan more for the Asgard and non-Earth scenes. I dig fantasy!
Malekith was quite cool, but I would have liked to have seen more scenes of his backstory - make it clearer in the film why he truly wanted his vengeance.
Deleted scenes, perhaps?
I will not say much on Loki, because it is obvious that every single damn scene with him was utter paradise for me, and that little mischief stole the film! I WILL say that the brotherly chemistry between Thor and Loki was great. I like to see them two bicker, and there is nothing greater than Loki and his snark.
And that trickster being a heart-breaking little shite halfway through the film.
Never was a fan of Jane Foster Darcy is quite annoying but I did enjoy her little quirks and random quotes in the film. Would have liked to have seen more of an exchange between Jane and Sif, though, because, hey!, Sif has the hots for Thor! She is obviously jealous as is seen in that scene where she is giving Jane the evils!
Odin annoys the crap out of me. He is a damn hypocrite. Anthony Hopkins has a superb voice. Too bad his character is a *explicit language*. I wonder what happened to him in the end. It is great to see my lovely trickster God upon the throne, but hey, Alan Taylor! You could have given us a hint as to what happened to that one-eyed cretin!
I am sure I have more to write about this film, but this will do. . .for now.

[goes back to watching Thor 2 on this laptop ]

My overall score for Game of Thrones set in space? 9/10.