Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
okay, wintertriangles. i'm rounded up a few movies just in case you want a choice/have seen some of them.

this

this (because i noticed it wasn't ticked on your Lists)

or this, if you're into this kind of beautiful animation-

really? and here i was thinking you'd look at them all and sneer!

well, watch whatever you want. just enjoy it. yours is downloaded, by the way!

where do we write about the films we watched? Buried was good, the premise was handled a lot more deftly than the similarly themes 127 Hours for my money. Reynolds was pretty good, not quite Oscar worthy but should be looked at quite highly in his body of work considering how he carries. Very good use of the setting and despite a few pauses, kept me hooked.

Still hunting McCabe and Mrs Miller

ergh, i'm slacking a little here. i still need to review Sexy's movie. i've seen it, it's just that i've been preoccupied getting caught up on other stuff, but i'm gonna try to get my review up in the next couple days.

also, i might be starting another round by the weekend, so those of you who haven't watched your movies better get on it soon!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've watched my movie, but I have strep throat so I won't be active the next few days or so. I'll review my movie when I'm feeling better.

So is this still going on, there seems to have been a really long pause. Hope everyone is ok.

Godoggo hope your throat is better.
i know, sorry guys. i'm going on vacation next week so I want to try to sneak a round in real fast before i go. post if you wanna join, yeah?

i've decided i am going to start up a new round of this before i go on vacation. i'll only be gone for about 5 days, anyway, and that gives everyone a chance to get their movies and stuff, so by the time i come back we can all be up to speed.

six people secured so far for the next round. let me know if you are in.

I'm in sorry i didn't watch my last movie as it was hard to get and then when I ordered it from movies in the mail they have now closed down so sorry again