Spider-Man: Homecoming

Tools    

I like it personally. I think it's great how much it resembles a Spider-Man logo from another Spider-Man comic.
Yeah, I assumed they were trying to get closer to the comics in style. I mean their Spider-Man is much younger so that's fair enough in principal.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
For anyone not completely sold on the logo I've seen a few people point out that quite often Marvel change the final logo by the time of the movie's release. Those they use for the announcements are often like placeholders, and then during production they alter and refine them.

Here are a couple of examples I've cobbled together to show how they can change

Personally I'm ok with the new logo. From what has been said they're aiming to make Tom Holland's Spidey the closest to his comic book roots so a logo that looks like that of a comic book works. I also like that it reminds me of the logo for the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, which is one of the best screen adaptations of the character

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
That Spiderman logo is ugly. I really hope they change it.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Boldly going.
Is this Spidey Peter Parker? If so, I hope they don't re-do the origin story again. We know how Parker became Spiderman - let's move on. One of the things I didn't like about Batman v. Superman was how they did the Bruce Wayne backstory over - I liked elements of it, but it's been overdone.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Is this Spidey Peter Parker? If so, I hope they don't re-do the origin story again. We know how Parker became Spiderman - let's move on. One of the things I didn't like about Batman v. Superman was how they did the Bruce Wayne backstory over - I liked elements of it, but it's been overdone.
In Batman v. Superman, one of the things you didn't like was the redoing of that backstory, in Batman v. Superman.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
They showed his back story for all of 5 minutes in the opening credits. I think it was fine how they did things.

For anyone not completely sold on the logo I've seen a few people point out that quite often Marvel change the final logo by the time of the movie's release. Those they use for the announcements are often like placeholders, and then during production they alter and refine them.

Here are a couple of examples I've cobbled together to show how they can change

Personally I'm ok with the new logo. From what has been said they're aiming to make Tom Holland's Spidey the closest to his comic book roots so a logo that looks like that of a comic book works. I also like that it reminds me of the logo for the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, which is one of the best screen adaptations of the character
Very interesting – thanks for those.

We will see Robert Downy Jr AKA Tony In Faze 3 Again because he will be appearing in Spiderman Movie and it comes out before Avengers Trinity War.

Well Sony made it this possible by not giving Raimi a chance to end that series better. The Amazing Spiderman films were not good. Tom Holland and A New take on a new girl and differant aunt may had to happen for us too get a really good long series.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The trailer is premiering tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Michael Keaton is playing The Vulture, Bokeem Woodbine is playing Shocker, and Michael Chernus is playing The Tinkerer. I think Shocker is very minor with The Tinkerer playing a secondary villain to Keaton's Vulture.

I don't feel we really got much out of that trailer, whilst it being fun and all.

I am giving this movie a chance anyways since I liked Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

Not a fan of the MCU, as I've said a few times already, and finally seeing the trailer for this rerererereboot of Spider-Man I'm not hyped at all.
I like Raimi's first two, and loved the Amazing movies. Gutted they didn't carry on with that series.
I very much doubt there'll be any bravery in this reboot, like killing Gwen or having any sort of death at all tbh. It looks very colourful and kid friendly to me.

Just another MCU movie.