Latest Favorite Movies of Yours?

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Hell or Highwater. I can't say why. It isn't anything special content wise, but it is really well done.

I have to return some videotapes...
Hell or High Water is probably my favorite film of the year and I also really liked Hunt for the Wilder People.

Interstellar
Short Term 12
The Force Awakens

Dazed and Confused (1993) or High Fidelity (2000)

Think I will have to give High Fidelity (2000) another viewing to see if it still ranks at the top for me.

It could be something you saw before, but the most recent stuff? I'm talking with another friend about movies, but wanted to put this out there before I forgot.
  • Operation Chromite (2016)
  • The Whole Truth (2016)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I updated my list of favourites.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have a seperate note page to keep a record of the movies I love most, and these are the most recent additions-

Ghost World
The Grapes of Wrath
Scarlet Street
Everybody Wants Some
Some Came Running
The Crowd
Diary of a Lost Girl
Great to see Some Came Running on your list...I love that movie.

Taxi Driver, Green Room, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Ex Machina, Sicario, Mad Max: Fury Road, Once Upon a Time in The West, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly are all movies I saw for the first time within the year that I really liked.