Question, is there a place where we can discuss tv shows on here?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If so, where do I go?
There's a subforum in Intermission; chat down below. See you down there.

There's a general TV tab and individual TV threads. I'm currently in feud better call Saul American Horror Story black sails and probably a few others. I just do a search for a show then dive in. Enjoy.

There's a general TV tab and individual TV threads. I'm currently in feud better call Saul American Horror Story black sails and probably a few others. I just do a search for a show then dive in. Enjoy.
Where's the general and individual tv threads, is there one for walking dead?

Yeah walking dead is there. I link when I get home

I always found it a bit odd the tv tab wasn't a subdivision of the movie section. It's placed as a subdivision of "miscellaneous chat" which is a bit O___O. #FeelTheBurn

I always found it a bit odd the tv tab wasn't a subdivision of the movie section. It's placed as a subdivision of "miscellaneous chat" which is a bit O___O. #FeelTheBurn

LOL. I felt the same. We're like the smokers of the film industry.

Where's the general and individual tv threads, is there one for walking dead?
Dani already answered about that one, specifically, but you can find any others by using the search: there's a magnifying glass in the header on every page of the site, next to your avatar (left of "User CP"). The box that appears will search for thread titles by default. You can do a more advanced search by clicking "Search" in the footer on any page.

Yeah, the logic (such as it is) is just that "Intermission" means "non-movie." It's not perfect, but I had at least one small objection to any other placement. Whatareyougonnado.

I would like to make the sub-forums a little more prominent, just haven't thought of a great way, yet, that doesn't clutter things too much. Obviously they're linked in two places (three, if you count the forum jump dropdown menu on many pages), but people still miss them now and then.

Oh I seen that thread already, I thought there was a threads section about the walking dead like on IMDB, I guess there's not its alright though

Dani already answered about that one, specifically, but you can find any others by using the search: there's a magnifying glass in the header on every page of the site, next to your avatar (left of "User CP"). The box that appears will search for thread titles by default. You can do a more advanced search by clicking "Search" in the footer on any page.
Sorry about that when it comes to tv shows I'm used to the IMDB stuff with all the other tv show message boards like IMDB had so I thought there was a separate threads section for each one

Oh I seen that thread already, I thought there was a threads section about the walking dead like on IMDB, I guess there's not its alright though
Yeah, here it's basically in one big thread, but if there's a specific aspect of the show you think warrants its own, go for it.

Sorry about that when it comes to tv shows I'm used to the IMDB stuff with all the other tv show message boards like IMDB had so I thought there was a separate threads section for each one
No worries! A reasonable assumption. We are thinking of tweaking some of the functionality to be more similar to that. Still thinking about it, how to do it, etc.

Whatareyougonnado..
LOL. Could be a good tv show script, Yods.

Yeh moviefan, no. You just have to search for individual tv shows or ask in shout. Someone will always help you if you cant find what you're looking for. What other shows do you like talking about?