Which user do you think has the most attachments?

Tools    

Which MoFo has the most attachments?
78.26%
18 votes
Sexy Celebrity
8.70%
2 votes
Holden Pike
0%
0 votes
Gideon58
0%
0 votes
gbgoodies
4.35%
1 votes
Citizen Rules
8.70%
2 votes
Yoda
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Place your bets.

(I voted for myself by default just so my vote wouldn't necessarily give the answer away.)

SC almost always attaches images instead of linking off site, so my vote was for him.

However that might just be a recent habit. When I was searching through his posts (for Survivor games, not because I'm a creep, I swear haha), he didn't do that for a lot of his older posts, so it might not actually be him.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
. When I was searching through his posts (for Survivor games, not because I'm a creep, I swear haha),
LOL. I'm now imagining you perving in through his bathroom window, Cos.

I thought this thread was going to be about greatest attachments to some things in life.

Just the one question .... why isn't @Dani8 an option in the poll? ... surely must be toward the front runners already

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just the one question .... why isn't @Dani8 an option in the poll? ... surely must be toward the front runners already
Noooooooooo. I no likey being in these games.

FYI, all but one of the people listed above are in the top five for most attachments...
I am? I wouldn't have guessed that

I know Gideon is the one person on the list who doesn't use attachments.

I voted for myself, but I will say that Holden Pike was probably the person who inspired me to start attaching all of my images.

Okay, reveal time:

Yup, it's @Sexy Celebrity. But get this: it's not even close.

SC has more than three times as many attachments as the runner-up (Holden), and they've taken up roughly four times as much space. His attachments take up roughly an entire GB of data. To give you a sense of perspective, the nightly database backup I run, which contains all forum data, content, templates, and a thousand other little things...is currently about 4.2 GB of data. His attachments make up almost a fourth of all the data in the database.

Also, the order of users in the poll is, in fact, their order in terms of total attachments. The only one on the poll but not in the top five is me.

Oh no. I knew I had a lot, but I didn't know if the day would come where I'd get called out about it. It's okay - I'll stop doing attachments and you can delete whatever you want. I'm really not going to be doing much around here anymore, so, it'll stop.