Best Picture Card Meme Generator

Tools    

Very cool. Thanks!

I was personally irritated with the way the guy with the card handled things too by the way. Could tell he hated La La Land.
Think of it this way... for a few minutes, you thought La La Land was Best Picture.

If they hadn't made that stupid mistake, you wouldn't have had those few minutes.

A few minutes of ignorance, or never seeing La La Land called Best Picture? Take your pick.

I was personally irritated with the way the guy with the card handled things too by the way. Could tell he hated La La Land.
Went over my head, then.

I dunno how we would parse that out from however much irritability he had over the screw up itself.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Think of it this way... for a few minutes, you thought La La Land was Best Picture.

If they hadn't made that stupid mistake, you wouldn't have had those few minutes.

A few minutes of ignorance, or never seeing La La Land called Best Picture? Take your pick.
Reminded me of Packers-Seahawks take a few years back with the Interception-Touchdown. For you sports fans.

Never seeing La La Land win Best Picture. Then people would just talk about the movies on their own merit and not about the flub. And I loved La La Land. So. Much. But people should be talking about Moonlight and how hard the filmmakers worked to get it done, not how La La Land was almost Best Picture instead.

Never seeing La La Land win Best Picture. Then people would just talk about the movies on their own merit and not about the flub. And I loved La La Land. So. Much. But people should be talking about Moonlight and how hard the filmmakers worked to get it done, not how La La Land was almost Best Picture instead.
I think the Oscars people were just trying to say.... We, too, want "La La Land" to win Best Picture, but.... that other movie............

Went over my head, then.

I dunno how we would parse that out from however much irritability he had over the screw up itself.
I guess so. I'm sure he was irritated by it. Just came off a bit rigid for me.

I just looked though and I haven't seen a best picture winners I agreed with since No Country, and I almost had it.

Years from now I hope La La is looked at in a Singin in the Rain fashion, which wasn't even nominated at all for Best Picture. Will it be? Time will tell, but I think it needed this recognition to further it's plateau.