IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

If that really is from Michael and not a clone troll I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sued.
The way he worded it, he specifically said he DIDN'T do those things, extremely sarcastically, sure, but he covered his butt from legal repercussions

I'd be surprised if a lawsuit against him was successful.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
it does come across as very sarcastic, but I imagine it would depend on how much the gutter press ran with it and exploited it (although I'm not sure why those sewer rats arent sued more often.

Is there no further context? What did he say before that? He obviously must have said something before that because he doesn't say Lynch once, he says "he" and noone would have known who he was talking about unless he had mentioned Lynch prior to it.

MC for the Great Underground Circus

Loved that character on Twin Peaks. Really sad he will not be in the reboot and disturbed by what he said about Lynch. He sounded really bitter about not being invited back.
The dude must be pretty high on Garmonbozia.

Who owns alternative nation?

Yeah, MJA's facebook is also filled with anti-Semitic stuff, conspiracy theories and blaming of "Jews of Hollywood" for the fact he cannot find work.

Sherilyn Fenn is almost equally unbearable on twitter.

Oh good grief. Yep definitely sour grapes. Jew bashing and conspiracy theories - just shaking my head.

The way Jennifer Lynch worded her response made me think she and her father must be aware of some mental or substance issues he has been going through. She worded her response by both denying his accusations and voicing concern. This is also somewhat old news back from Aug 2015. Apparently it was a salary dispute that created this.

The way Jennifer Lynch worded her response made me think she and her father must be aware of some mental or substance issues he has been going through. She worded her response by both denying his accusations and voicing concern. This is also somewhat old news back from Aug 2015. Apparently it was a salary dispute that created this.
That was my impression as well.

Wow the imdb refugee threads sure get some interesting hijacks. Learning something new every day.

Wow the imdb refugee threads sure get some interesting hijacks.
I have to be careful with that. It is unintentional, but it can be aggravating to the OP. I should have started a new thread or something. Sorry matt72582..

I have to be careful with that. It is unintentional, but it can be aggravating to the OP. I should have started a new thread or something. Sorry matt72582..
I like the chitty chat in these threads, especially if it brings in regs to chat but OK I'll hijack back to matt's OP for you.

I thought more about this assimilation theme early this morning. For me it's like a travel experience, just based on my own traipsing around the world. Some foreigners dive in as soon as they arrive, some stand back and watch before saying much, some locals are all welcoming, some get a bit nervous, some foreigners like to debrief in their expat community etc. Not just here, but established forums I have experienced over the years.

Are you guys who were friends on IMDB around the same age? Are you teens or older?
I'm 32 myself. As far as I know, none of us are younger than the 30's+ range.

Totally a good thing! MoFo is as diversified as I've seen.
Yep. I'm American but everything thinks I'm Canadian upon first impression. Not sure why, but that's how it is.

Happy weekend, dt. Are you working today?

Oh fine, Back by apathetic demand.... TA DA!!
I'll always favor your ever-changing Superman ones, Odum. I can't help it--those are my favorites.