Mouthgasms for MoFo foodies

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had a feeling it was meant to be funny. (and it is!)

The look on her man's face would have been like the one you posted f Trump.

I have to give the chinese sticky pork belly a 5 star rating and we haven't even eaten it yet. Hubby is hanging around me like a blow fly trying to get some. It's like the blue pill not made by big pharma...seriously.

So what mouthgasm adventures are the valentiners having? I can certainly recommend the dish I made. I can't remember if I linked the recipe.

I'm eating root bear fudge as I type this.

And I had some cheesecake pops delivered to the missus yesterday. She was kind enough to share a few, and they were pretty good.

Happy VD, Yoda. No...wait...that came out the wrong way. Happy Cuddles Day. I'm not sure what root bear is...sounds a bit kinky.

Recipe for the above

http://kitchensanctuary.com/2015/03/...se-pork-belly/

For any mouthgastic MoFos visiting Sydneyland, I highly recommend newtown. You can eat your way around the world. Trendy little gentrified 'burb about 10 minutes from the bridge. I havent been there for yonks (aussie for years) because i rarely cross the bridge these days (my passport expired!) but it's a great little hub for lovers of multiculturalism and groovy food (and there might still be a very cool sex shop there called The Tool Shed).

http://www.goodfood.com.au/cairo-str...0170215-gudpmd

I love hot stews when it is cold outside. Here is a little Korean dish I had and it was delicious!

I love korean food, D!

Oh she's a cutie. I spent some time in south Korea. Lovely people. And i love tofu.

Licking. Screen. Might make these for saturday brunch and report back.

http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/pork-pot-stickers

Pizza & Beer

I dunno. I'm hardwired for it.

Beer (+5.0 abv) and good, authentic pizza seems to be what I'm hardwired for.

If i have that in my system I'm like David when he meets Goliath.

My sperm count is like 295/300 PPM after a NY sausage pizza and a good craft beer (pick the variety).

Actually, I had a vasectomy, so this is all BS.

But I could fight xenomorphs with a 2x4 after a 6'er of Hopadillo and a good, crusty pizza.

F*ck it. My needs (and my mind) are simple.

Pizza, the perfect crust, and an icy cold beer. When should I come over?

A lamb conversation in the other thread got me thinking. For you guys still having chilly weather,

http://www.goodfood.com.au/recipes/s...20111018-29ux7

When it starts getting cold here I'll replace my oven which died at the beginning of summer and celebrate one frosty sunday.

Speaking of pizza, I haven't had it in a couple of months, but I always order some for the big Oscar chat, so I'm looking forward to that on Sunday.

Haven't decided what place to order from yet, though. I'm a man of simple tastes so I wouldn't mind just going with a chain.

When I was in NYC (yes, my three great loves are film, travel and cuisine) I sent my brother an email telling him how much I loved the diversity in new york and said we were going out for turkish pizza, in chinatown...made by an albanian.

I love multiculturalism. There was a discussion years ago on that aussie dog forum I told you about, yods. Warning - stream of consciousness coming as is my morning want. I think it was about halloween and celebrating festivals, and every year the whiney old ladies would come in and bash american culture taking over aussie culture (that's a story for another day). Anyhoo, there are people of diverse ethnicities on that forum so we started talking about multiculturalism which got around to food, as it often does. One young bigot of a demented blowfly flew in and laughed at everyone for thinking food had anything to do with culture. What the hay??? Food culture has been around since before mankind climbed out of the tree canopy.

here endeth the stream of consciousness. My thread and I'll hijack if I want to.

Feel free to HJ my threads, peeps.

LOL. Well I am in the upside down world so that makes perfect sense to me, Yods.

Yoda and Sir Toose. Yay or nay to this. My nephew lives in US and posted this on fb. He said he's had it a few times and it tastes better than it looks. I'm doubled over in agony with imagined lactose intolerance.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveFoodExt...6307408414892/

I'm a thin and crispy base gal anyway, but that amount of cheese is making my arteries explode.