Sooo...I'm Transgender!!

Tools    

Is Elvis there with you? (We know he's alive too, we saw him making a background appearance in Home Alone!)

Asking me to pick a favorite Lennon song is like asking me to pick a favorite movie.
Pick one, amn! As superman you should be able. It's a superconcious song. Guess. He was stoned as hell.

Of course he is. Kiddin? There are so many appearences since 16 Aug '77.

Sorry, Matt John.
hhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So, I'm a transgender John Lennon risen from the dead returned to earth to produce such music that alice cooper (who hospitalized an entire stadium on concertz) will seam like my song.

ok, enough now,seriously.

This is a decent serious thread and goin any further wouldn't be fair to John.

Pick one, amn! As superman you should be able. It's a superconcious song. Guess. He was stoned as hell.

Of course he is. Kiddin? There are so many appearences since 16 Aug '77.
When you say Lennon song do you mean any song he wrote for the Beatles or only songs he wrote that weren't for the Beatles, or any song he ever wrote whatsoever.
With my luck I'll choose a song and then find out it was written by McCartney!

(I like Nowhere Man!)

When you say Lennon song do you mean any song he wrote for the Beatles or only songs he wrote that weren't for the Beatles, or any song he ever wrote whatsoever.
With my luck I'll choose a song and then find out it was written by McCartney!

(I like Nowhere Man!)
Lennon is Lennon. I always say I don't like the Beatles, I love John. He himself said he sold himself to the devil when joined with Pizdul Macca signed for Brian Epstein. I also regret he didn't go solo all the way. I can't stand Pizdul because he's rigid (and for that matter have a love/hate for Yesterday, Let it be, Hey Jude, his work on abbey road medleys etc) and think was only slowing John down. I'm not original in that. Many think that. Take for example A Day in the life, the big Sgt. Pepper climax, an UNBELIEVABLE song, and wiki will say it's a collaboration, but Pizdul only ruined the song imo, he wrote the annoying instrumental crescendo and that almost rap middle eight.

So yeah, ANYTHING by John.

Nowhere Man is 100% John,both lyrics and music.

Coincidently, I just bought Rubber Soul which includes it on a vinyl re-issue for the 12th time. It's expensive (50 bucks), but it's worth it, 180 grams and all.

btw, we're getting SOO off topic, let's continue this in that thread of mine.

Wow. What a thread. @John McClane Do you still feel like talking about this?

You ready? You look ready.
I’m always willing to talk about it.

In fact, I kinda appreciate and accept that I’m a lightning rod for curiosity. That my initial goal should be to teach people what you do and don’t ask, but I’d first have to have them ask the thing you’re not supposed to ask. And I’m OK with it.

Coolio. Sorry I missed so much of this. Life and junk, ya know? I just saw you talking about surgery and was curious if it was related to this. Or, did you have a bone spur removed?

No, I had a biliteral orchiectomy with scrotal excision. Best thing ever.
Can I ask why you chose that procedure, instead of the full genitalia reassignment procedure? Are you planning on doing more later?

A friend took me down and brought me back. We went down a day early and went out. Oysters.

And of course I lost all my photos from that weekend because I posted them all to my public story and didn’t save any. I was so stoned the next day I slept and slept and forgot to save them!

No, I had a biliteral orchiectomy with scrotal excision. Best thing ever.
Can I ask why you chose that procedure, instead of the full genitalia reassignment procedure? Are you planning on doing more later?
No, just the one surgery: I’ve weighed all my options and believe that for me this is the best decision. I can be happy the way I am. I did this to stop taking my T blocker, which wasn’t working quite well.

No, just the one surgery: I’ve weighed all my options and believe that for me this is the best decision. I can be happy the way I am. I did this to stop taking my T blocker, which wasn’t working quite well.
I don't feel like looking it up... anyone mind putting it in laymen's terms?