your favorite punk record/album

Tools    

The closest to 'punk' that I enjoy²
Then try Avenged Sevenfold from their third album and onwards. They basically became the Punk version of Iron Maiden.

SS are legit. Were they the first Japanese Punk band or just the first Punk band from Kansai? Also, is their Live record from 1990 all their material from back in the day, or is The Original from 84 different? Were they only active in 78 and 79? I was just looking them up on discogs and it's kind of confusing.

For one of the earliest Hardcore bands, this album from 81 is probably my favorite, Crucifix S/T:

The Germs are also pretty legit:

Me lack that information. Sure they were among the first punk act there(and yeah legit first kansai punk band)

What I can be sure they were among first punk band that play it louder and faster, typically hardcore way - as some considered them one of some (tag along with black flag and bad brain) as first hardcore band
The 90 and 84 released was live recording originally played 78(or 79 I forgot)

- as I remember there also gaseneta at 78 which started they own noise style and released live "sooner or later" at 93 - also live compilation circa 78

Crucifix S/T look dope, 'll put in queue next time.
Glad you like the germ
Owh yeah I like sin 34 u'd put b4 :3

I've been going through 80's Hardcore and Post-Hardcore lately, familiarising myself with more of the territory. I've been really digging Squirrel Bait.

Resopamenic, what do you think about Anacro Punk and Crust Punk?
so far I'm not so fond with both. Crass was prime example of anarcho punk and I've only like few of their song. Stuff tagged
with crust was just no, like amebix or antisect.

so far I'm not so fond with both. Crass was prime example of anarcho punk and I've only like few of their song. Stuff tagged
Okay, I mean if you don't like it or listen to it that's fine. But you consider it Punk right?

Okay, I mean if you don't like it or listen to it that's fine. But you consider it Punk right?
Only opinion regard like or no like someting could change in times
Lol, idk why u askin' it - the answer is obviously yes

I'm just curious because you said the reason you don't consider Post-hardcore Punk is because it doesn't follow the three chord progression, yet you consider these other sub genres of hardcore Punk.

What about Grindcore and Powerviolence? Especially considering the fact that they merge with Crust Punk, which you obviously consider Punk.

Lately in my revisits to the music I listened to as a teenager these two albums in particular I've been finding new affection for. They're 2000's/late 90's era Post-Hardcore with elements of Post-Punk and Emo.

I'm just curious because you said the reason you don't consider Post-hardcore is Punk
again , I never implemented that ways. At first the thread intended for punk rock only but then we break the exception wall

What about Grindcore and Powerviolence?
earlier band that labelled grindcore like ENT root from punk subculture , so yeah it still on the umbrella. I'm not like it tho'.