Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

Thanks to dteam6, we have a new MCU quiz coming soon... Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Contact/post in here if you wish to write up for a quiz, let me know which one you fancy writing for.
As I've said, it's pretty easy to do... 10 questions for each movie, multiple choice with 4 possible answers for each question.
Still looking for quizzes for these 11 MCU movies:

Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

Thanks to dteam6, we have a new MCU quiz coming soon... Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Done! Thanks to dteam6 for submitting it, and to Rodent for looking it over and entering it into the system.

The Captain America: The Winter Soldier Quiz

I think in future I'll refrain from doing the quizzes someone else has written otherwise I'm going to be top of the leaderboard on everything and spoil everyone else's scores
I think my OCD checking of answers in the CP is enough to be sure they're working right.

Do we have a quiz for Halloween?

We do not. Contact our de facto Quizmaster Rodent: he has super magic powers to enter quizzes into the system, and once he does all I have to do is link them up to the DB and it'll show up on the relevant movie page.

Yeah, write it up then, Desi... and send it to me via PM.
I can then add it to the system ready for Yods to make it go live. He has the access to the pictures and stuff, whereas I can only add it into the control panel, which is the lengthiest part of the system. We do it this way so Yods has free time for writing more code and stuff for MoFo and doing the Mod stuff as well.
Adding a quiz can take up to 20 minutes a quiz depending on spell checks and the like. Yods told me to be meticulous with wording and layout so I tend to get OCD on them before I make them ready for use.

Rules on quiz writing is simple.
Multiple choice questions... 4 possible answers for each question... one right, three wrong
Quizzes tend to work best when they're a max of 15 questions tbh. I've discovered the 20 question quizzes get glossed over and people skip them. I prefer the 20 questions ones myself though.

10-12 questions seems to be a magic number for quizzes

I've edited the OP... have added a small list of rules etc for anyone who is interested in writing a quiz.

Pretty simple stuff tbh... and it makes it easier for me to do what's needed when adding them to MoFo.

Was tough to write as well without getting all generic with questions

At one point it was only questions about who-played-what-character...

Glad you liked it though

Just had a quick scan, we now have 116 quizzes on MoFo...

Got more coming soon written by Gideon (been a long time coming, he sent them in ages ago)...

Thanks to @OdumC there'll be two new quizzes coming soon for Iron Man 2 & 3

Still looking for these 9 though to complete the MCU Set:

Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

If you're interested, please check the first post in this thread for the small set of requirements in writing a quiz for MoFo... and post in here which of them you would like to write up for so we don't end up with 2 or 3 people writing for the same movies

Thanks to all the new folks for contributing to the quizzes section! The Iron Man 2 one whooped me. Been awhile since I've seen it, but ouch, still.

And, of course, a huge thanks to Quizmaster Rodent for reviving and effectively running the quiz section. Love the selection we've got there.

Thanks to all the new folks for contributing to the quizzes section! The Iron Man 2 one whooped me. Been awhile since I've seen it, but ouch, still.

When I was adding Odum's quizzes to the CP I was thinking similar, they're pretty solid.

And, of course, a huge thanks to Quizmaster Rodent for reviving and effectively running the quiz section. Love the selection we've got there.
I know some of them were hard... When i do a quiz or trivia I sit there and watch the movie with pen and paper and jot down stuff that's challenging (and so I know I have the absolute corect answer)

I also included more than 10 so some of the harder ones could be dropped if needed

Now watch, I'll go fail my own quiz...

Now watch, I'll go fail my own quiz...

I did that myself already.
The Alien Quiz, literally 2 minutes after I wrote it, went into quizzes to check it was working right, and I got question #1 wrong

Nothing will be as hard as my Rififi qwizz ..... I totally set that one way, way too hard in hindsight

I did that myself already.
The Alien Quiz, literally 2 minutes after I wrote it, went into quizzes to check it was working right, and I got question #1 wrong
lol I'm not kidding, the night you asked me to make the quizzes I sat down, watched IM2, sent youthe questions, tore the sheet off,watched IM3, sent you the stuff from that, tore the sheet off, now sitting here I'm drawing a total blank on how many/what questions I even pulled out of each of them... Now I'm scared to try taking them cause if I don't get 100 on my own quizzes people are gonna throw stuff at me