It's a Trans, Trans, Trans, Trans World

Tools    

Or as much as when you started masturbating represents when everyone starts having sexual thoughts.
I forsee semantics.

This is just gonna make it more difficult for straight men. Some of these transgenders are impossible to detect! Now you can see which bathroom they go in and find out, but if this gets passed....well...

Or as much as when you started masturbating represents when everyone starts having sexual thoughts.
Aphex made the blanket statement that sexual attraction doesn't occur until puberty, therefore people aren't "born gay." Also Ominzoa called masturbation by children "incidental" and that's not always the case. I countered both statements using my own experiences.

Obviously everybody's experiences are different.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Something you said triggered it. I started imagining you as female. Though, I'm not convinced you are. I still lean towards male. Maybe hermaphrodite. Maybe drag queen. I could believe you're a drag queen.

I can't go back and look at your post to find exactly what you said that triggered it. You wrote WAY too much. I'm seriously considering letting JayDee off the hook now with writing too much. I'm starting to think you might be worse.
Okeedoke then.

......... I don't think I heard that in the video? Are you sure you posted the right video? I watched a young girl getting hormones as a present and then getting all happy.
OH, I thought you were talking about the second video.

Now I'm not saying being gay needs to be defined as a mental illness, but if someone says to me, "All gay people are just crazy" -- I'm gonna understand where they're coming from.

I mean, hello, just think about all the things they stick up their butts.

As I've said before, many people -- including myself -- were bullied and we toughed it out. It's the people who can't tough it out that cause me to think -- there must be something else going on with them. Something chemical.
Or unintelligent.

I think there's a lot about psychology and the mind that we simply don't truly understand yet. What makes people become who they are based on how they grew up, their environment and all that.
I think an obvious example of that is foot fetishism developed in countries where women were disproportionately expected to conceal their feet... which in turn created new problems.

How are gay guys supposed to hook up if there's women in the bathroom? You know that used to be a big thing -- cruising for men in the bathroom. It still happens. You're gonna take away that big cruising spot if grandma starts barging in, knocking her big gnarled hand on the door.
*laughs* Grandpa's necessarily better?

Puberty isn't exactly a fixed start-by, end-by date.
I never said it was, Aphex did.

How do you explain sexual attraction?
If anybody could actually, accurately explain sexual attraction, these debates wouldn't occur in the first place. All I know for sure is there's more to it than pubescent hormones.

I don't know (at least for me) if it's "sexual" attraction before puberty.

I certainly had.... oh, let's call it "emotional pullings" (and by pullings, I don't mean masturbation)... I was pulled toward guys. I had crushes on them.

And I had sexual "curiosity." I was interested in private parts, stuff like that. I was interested in seeing grandpa's massive collection of biker chick nudie magazines. Stuff like that. This was before I was anywhere near puberty ages. But I don't know if any of it was really... like, I wanted to go hump somebody. I never really got THAT kind of urge (in my memory) until the year when those hormones DID kick in.
As I said, everyone's experiences are different.

Aphex made the blanket statement that sexual attraction doesn't occur until puberty, therefore people aren't "born gay." Also Ominzoa called masturbation by children "incidental" and that's not always the case. I countered both statements using my own experiences.

Obviously everybody's experiences are different.
And obviously the things I mentioned don't speak for all transgenders. I do find it interesting that the first three are being praised for bringing this issue more to the forefront though.

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
I never said it was, Aphex did.
>_>

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
If anybody could actually, accurately explain sexual attraction, these debates wouldn't occur in the first place. All I know for sure is there's more to it than pubescent hormones.
Alrighty then.

Hell yeah.
You sure? Granny could rock your world.

Originally Posted by seanc
I do find it interesting that the first three are being praised for bringing this issue more to the forefront though.
Ya lost me.

Who the Hell is Tangerine the Transgender? I never heard of her.
Tangerine is a movie about two Transgender prostitutes. Very popular last year, it's on Netflix if you want to check it out.

The internet really does show everything thats out there. Gonna go swallow a little of my vomit now.

Caitlyn Jenner is a twisted individual, transgender or not.
I still say it's a publicity stunt. In the end it will be claimed to have been done to "raise awareness" for transgender issues, but what it really is is another attention grab concocted by the Kardashian media machine.

This has been mentioned - but shared bathrooms may also have a negative effect on the "dating scene."
Say you meet someone of the opposite sex that you're getting on with as the romantic chemistry is building, but then find you're in the stall next to them in the bathroom as they can hear (and smell) you, while you can hear them... it may cancel out the whole love-at-first-sight deal.

This has been mentioned - but shared bathrooms may also have a negative effect on the "dating scene."
Say you meet someone of the opposite sex that you're getting on with as the romantic chemistry is building, but then find you're in the stall next to them in the bathroom as they can hear (and smell) you, while you can hear them... it may cancel out the whole love-at-first-sight deal.
Women always go to bathroom in groups.
If two lesbians are on a date I'm guessing the rule doesn't hold.. part of that experience is to talk about your date in the bathroom and it doesn't work if they join you!

Women always go to bathroom in groups.
If two lesbians are on a date I'm guessing the rule doesn't hold.. part of that experience is to talk about your date in the bathroom and it doesn't work if they join you!
Oh great, that means there will now be long lines for men to wait in once we start sharing bathrooms!