Your top 3 Video Games Of All Time

Tools    

It was shame on me, grown in ps2 golden era, never finished any of those ToT - even RE4 - with the exception of some like San andreas or "small fry" like dinasty warrior

MC for the Great Underground Circus
In no particular order

Shadow of the Colossus [is a bit more than just a video game though]
GodHand [sheer fun]
GTA San Andreas [countless hours doing the most crazy sh*t I could come up with]

Honorable mentions:

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Resident Evil 4
Bully
Silent Hill
series
Shin Megami Tensei
series
Okami [I burnt my PS2 because of it]
Destroy all Humans 2 [humor done right]

“I was cured, all right!”
It was shame on me, grown in ps2 golden era, never finished any of those ToT - even RE4 - with the exception of some like San andreas or "small fry" like dinasty warrior
Grown in ps2 golden era too A LOTt of time to play! A finished all RE, all GTA , SH, MG and a lot more. Dynasty Warriors I stoped on 3 xtreme legends because you know... the 4 was the same thing...
I'm playing SH Shattered Memories every night, I want to play all of them again.

In no particular order

Shadow of the Colossus [is a bit more than just a video game though]
GodHand [sheer fun]
GTA San Andreas [countless hours doing the most crazy sh*t I could come up with]

Honorable mentions:

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Resident Evil 4
Bully
Silent Hill
series
Shin Megami Tensei
series
Okami [I burnt my PS2 because of it]
Destroy all Humans 2 [humor done right]
Great games!
I never even saw how Okami is but I I bought him last month on PS STORE for PS3! I'll check it out.

Special mention to the already mentioned Golden Eye and Call of Duty: Black Ops; and to the forgotten Prince of Persia: Sand of Times...

Grown in ps2 golden era too A LOTt of time to play! A finished all RE, all GTA , SH, MG and a lot more. Dynasty Warriors I stoped on 3 xtreme legends because you know... the 4 was the same thing...
I'm playing SH Shattered Memories every night, I want to play all of them again.
lol great. yeah dinasty warrior was pretty much have vibe the same thing been rehearsed again and again - never care about the story but when u spotted Lu Bu, run!!

I'm not own PS2 back then but lot of us spend time in ps2's rent for game that's less or without long story/campaign , the like winning eleven, burnout, tekken etc poor me didn't realize some of those earlier

Great games!
I never even saw how Okami is but I I bought him last month on PS STORE for PS3! I'll check it out.
Okami is made in Japanese drawing style. It's enormous as a game and you play as a wolf/dog. Has a childish vibe to it but it's very enjoyable and endearing.

It's from the same guys that made GodHand [and the two couldn't be more different]

Special mention to the already mentioned Golden Eye and Call of Duty: Black Ops; and to the forgotten Prince of Persia: Sand of Times...
The PoP trilogy it's one of the bests! PoP Warrior Within it's badass!!

The PoP trilogy it's one of the bests! PoP Warrior Within it's badass!!
Oh yes, PoP trilogy was very good. However, I particularly chose Sands of Time because it was a fresh concept (game play and story wise), after that it got a bit repetitive. I didn't like the time travel bit of Warrior Within that much, but a good game overall. If you liked it better, more power to you...

Oh yes, PoP trilogy was very good. However, I particularly chose Sand of Time because it was a fresh concept (game play and story wise), after that it got a bit repetitive. I didn't like the time travel bit of Warrior Within that much, but a good game overall. If you liked it better, more power to you...
I can't choose between the first and the second one

Great games!
Okami is made in Japanese drawing style. It's enormous as a game and you play as a wolf/dog. Has a childish vibe to it but it's very enjoyable and endearing.

It's from the same guys that made GodHand [and the two couldn't be more different]

Okami directed (and written) by hideki kamiya but godhand was shinji mikami's . But yeah both name could be intersect each other at director-producer chair during their time in capcom

Okami directed (and written) by hideki kamiya but godhand was shinji mikami's . But yeah both name could be intersect each other at director-producer chair during their time in capcom
I meant to say it's by Clover Studios.

The tragedy is that bot games are wicked cool. Somewhat different from the typical gaming experience . And yet they didn't make the bucks they should have. Nowadays, everyone and their grandmothers want to play them.

I would buy a new PS2 just to play those 2 games again

Sorry, I have to divide these into multiplayer and singleplayer.

Multi:

Single:

I'm just now realizing that all of these games were made by 1 or 2 people (at least initially, obviously Dota 2 and DayZ have huge teams behind them now).

I wonder what my big studio list would be...probably something fairly common like ff7, HL2, Civ4, SotC...but also maybe Herzog Zwei.

Legend in my own mind

Must be doin sumthin right
MGS2 is the one I have the most nostalgia for from that period. I get why you'd prefer 3 since it's definitely more polished but 2 was just a mind-blowing upgrade to every game I had played previously as a kid. I would always watch the title menu over and over before starting the game. That music!