MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Has there ever been a day you don't make a transaction
Yeah. Doesnt matter as Ill make 3 moves the day after.

Im really wanting to finalize a crew I can just sit back and watch. Just want to make sure my pitchings legit enough.

Cute line in this write up made me chuckle.

Jenrry Mejia caught our eye with a new slider last summer (27 strikeouts in 27.1 innings), and he had his good stuff Friday (6 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 5 BB, 8 K). He's working in the right division and home park, and next week's trip to Atlanta doesn't look too threatening (the Upton brothers were born in an 0-and-2 count). The Mejia move is available in 94 percent of Yahoo leagues.

Looks like Pascual Perez of the Expos.

He also looks a bit like another Expos pitcher named Carlos Perez, who did this crazy thing where he'd sort of flinch after making a pitch, just as the batter swung. It was hysterical.

He also looks a bit like another Expos pitcher named Carlos Perez, who did this crazy thing where he'd sort of flinch after making a pitch, just as the batter swung. It was hysterical.
I tried to find the Perez flinch on YouTube, couldnt, but found this top 10 list where Perez ranks #9

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This is why fantasy baseball is frustrating. Cueto was pitching a gem until Granderson, whom happens to be on my bench, hits a 2 run homer to take the lead

I read somewhere a while ago that the owners of the Mariner's were impressed with the recent success of the Seahawk's. They realized that if you put a good team together and compete and make the playoffs year in and year out, that the fans will spend money going to games and buying merchandise. So they have been building up a nice farm system also the Cano signing shows they mean business. Mariners have not had a player of his caliber since Ken Griffey Jr.
The Cano signing was nice. We were really hoping for some more moves here as they still have some pretty glaring holes. But if many of the prospects pay off, (many of whom we've been waiting on now for some time) then maybe we can be in business. They've tried to go young and so far its been a disaster, but it can all change in one year. We'll see!

Every single player in the entire league will fail to do something for at least one three game stretch.

Next time you get frustrated with someone for failing to produce over three games, you be sure to offer them to me. I'll give you nearly full value for them and everything!
I hope your right or i'm in for a long season because it seems every offensive player I have is having this problem. I guess that means my whole entire team is up trade.

Yeah, same. My pitching's been great--only two reliever blowups have stopped my numbers from being insanely good, and they're still pretty good with them--by the offense is sputtering. Kinda looks like that's somewhat true of most of the league, though.

I think it funny the two most underperforming players so far on my roster are McCutchen & Beltran. Torii Hunter didnt get a hit the first 3 or 4 games, I bench him, and he instantly explodes 2 days in a row. I had him slotted the 2nd day

A system of cells interlinked
Strasburgh comes out of the gate and lands right on his ass. Damn....

Scott Feldman. Yeah I went there. Supposed to be the Ace for Houston. lol thats funny writing Ace and Houston in the same sentence. I was gonna change my mind at the last second and was too late as Eovaldi and Nieses' game already started. 3 innings in and the Angels havent got a hit yet.........

.....just let Wil Myers free.......all your troubles will go away...............

Edit in - and if you even think about Andrew McCutchen, immediately post an apology

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
We are a week in and my team is hopeless. Another sad long year for me. And people that actually do something (like Granderson yesterday or Villar today) are on the bench.

Well Scott Feldman threw 7 innings vs the Angels, gave up only 1 earned run, got the Win, but only got one strikeout He will be available on waivers tomorrow, but not a bad job.

The real duel was between Yu Darvish & Alex Cobb. Darvish gave up more hits, had a higher Whip, both pitched 7 innings, neither gave up a run, and they tied on strikeouts. Cobb left the game, and Erik Aybar hit a 2 run shot over the fence off of Peralta in the 8th. We answered with nothing. So Cobb outpitched Yu Darvish, barely, only for us to lose later. crap

AUGH!!! Damn youze Yoda you snagged Shawn Kelley! I thought I was quick. The force is with you this season.

(David Frickin Robertson pulled his groin, put on DL, and Kelley got the first Save chance.)