Like, a whole bunch of posts lately

Tools    

Well, SC decided he wanted to break the post record again on my birthday, and he did; by, like, 27%. And yeah, this time it was pretty much entirely because of him. It would've been a really strong day even without most of his posts, but the record-breaking part was definitely a one-man show yesterday.
Feels like kind of an empty victory, doesn't it?

Yes. The other days feel legit, though. So yay!

If nothing else, though, it's definitely one of the site's better stunts. It shall go down in the annals of MoFo history.

It shall go down in the annals of MoFo history.
alongside will.15 and negative rep

Typical SC. Incredibly interested in something, becomes obsessed, give it his all and then will tire of it just as quickly and never do it again. I'm guessing he won't be around much next week.
You know me better than I thought you did.

Yes. The other days feel legit, though. So yay!

If nothing else, though, it's definitely one of the site's better stunts. It shall go down in the annals of MoFo history.
It's not empty. I've discovered a new way people can accumulate tons of posts really fast and not have them be spam. If others made commentary threads, this era of Movie Forums would seem like the Stone Age.

Just FYI: in a day or two (three at most), we'll have as many posts this year as we did in all of 2011. And in a little under a week, as many as we had all of last year, too.

There's a real shot at an all time new yearly post record, too. If you could by our total yearly pace we'd fall a little short, but if you go by the last few months, we'd pass it with room to spare.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just FYI: in a day or two (three at most), we'll have as many posts this year as we did in all of 2011. And in a little under a week, as many as we had all of last year, too.

There's a real shot at an all time new yearly post record, too. If you could by our total yearly pace we'd fall a little short, but if you go by the last few months, we'd pass it with room to spare.
Get posting mofo's

Well, we're gonna fly by the monthly record for sure now. And we've passed last year's post total already. This is already the fifth-highest year in the site's history (in less than a week it'll be the fourth-highest) and we're not even two-thirds of the way through it.

Yep, new monthly record yesterday, with three days left to go. And we'll probably pass 2008's total today (tomorrow at the latest), which would vault us into fourth all time with a third of the year to go.

Hmmm, I dunno. I'd have to check. I've wondered that occasionally but never bothered to dive into the code to find out for sure. They're usually such a small fraction of the total that it doesn't often matter, though.

FYI, we did indeed break the monthly record in August with room to spare.

And for those wondering, even if you removed every single one of the posts in SC's Movie Commentaries thread (even though it started on July 31st), we'd still have been a fairly close second.