Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Saunch, love those pics of Dorothy Malone and Lauren Bacall. She was indeed very young when she and Bogie fell in love. Can't blame him, really.

Nestorio, I like your "travel-in-time" gallery, especially the one of Ginger Rogers. There's a movie of hers called Bachelor Mother (1939) and she's stunning in that one. Also in Vivacious Lady (1938), where she's not only beautiful but funny. Check them out if you get a chance.

Fabulous, in my opinion, Natalie Wood is one of the best-looking women EVER! I've loved her since I was a kid. I particularly like the last photo you posted of her.

Gideon, Edyta was always one of my faves on DWTS. For some reason, the first pic, although hot, doesn't really look like her in the face to me. Maybe it's because she's looking back over her shoulder or something...I don't know. I used to laugh in the early days of the show because Len Goodman, the head judge, hated that she wore skimpy costumes. Oh brother...that's why I liked her!

Gangland, nice pic of Jean Peters! I'd like to go a bit further with your comment and say that "Howard Hughes knew who he was doing."

Captain Steel, I watch Match Game (recorded from DVR) every night, and we crack up at Charles Nelson Reilly and Brett Somers sniping at each other all the time. So I can really appreciate you posting that pic of CNR. Also, you are so right about Linda Harrison. She didn't have to say a word in the first two PotA movies, she was so fine. She was still fine in the two Cocoon movies. Here's an example, with the second pic taken around the same time:

Since Planet of the Apes (1968) just came in on the Sci-Fi Countdown thread...
The lovely Linda Harrison (probably at her sexiest in Planet of the Apes):

Wish there were more photos, but Linda was exceptionally hot appearing as "Miss Stardust" with a blonde wig, in one of the segments of Guide for the Married Man (1967). Here with Carl Reiner:

An early crush of mine! Thanks for the memories.

This might just do nobody any good.
Supposedly there’s a new Blade Runner trailer out today and, while I was searching for it, i got, uh... distracted.

This girl's very nice. Great interview as well, especially what Lance Henriksen thought of Prometheus:

More from Blade Runner 2049 : (very tall) Mackenzie Davis

Not from Blade Runner: Nuria Nieva

After being introduced to Lucifer last night.

Lauren German

Lesley-Ann Brandt

Also, had someone told me that Rachael Harris was in it, I might've tried to catch it before now.

The most loathsome of all goblins
After being introduced to Lucifer last night.

Lauren German
She reminds me of Lois Chiles or Milla Jovovich. This is my favorite pic:

What can I say I love nice calves

Emma Stone's clone, Jane Levy (Evil Dead remake, Don't Breathe)

The rootinest tootinest chick in modern country music, Nikki Lane!