The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Groundbreaking! Another episode deserves mention in a whole other television genre...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Groundbreaking! Another episode deserves mention in a whole other television genre...

That good, huh? Is Negan atleast in it?

I just cant get into this these days. It was on last night and nothing else worth watching; my husband was working so even turning it on and falling asleep didnt appeal. I went to bed.

To those who are still loving it - please dont shoot me. I'm just having a whinge.

I'm still grooving on it. I've been totally invested in this show from day one, and it would take something massively major for me to bail. Something like "this has all been a dream" or "here comes superzombie!"

I'm okay with the slow movement because (and I know this is cliché) it's buliding up to a payoff. I figure by the last episode, all-out battles will be happening, because it's got to carry over into next season and be a sustainable thing. I don't want the war to come and go too fast. I want there to be ongoing battles back-and-forth next year with potentially a major death or injury ever two weeks or so---maybe even some defections from both sides. And let's have a little more zombie action every episode, with the opposing sides using the zombies as weapons, distractions, and cannon fodder, so to speak. We've got Morgan back as a killer, Carol back on board, Rick over his hesitation, maybe even those scavengers from the junkyard playing a part (maybe ). And I'm sure Sasha is a goner due to her Star Trek role. I've heard that even though she doesn't get top billing, her character is supposed to be the most important on the show, whatever that means. So, yeah, TWD is probably losing her. I like her, but she's lost all her really close people, so, see ya!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So bad that no one comments anymore?

How many times does Negan allow attempts on his life before he actually punishes for it??

Oceanside nonsense was crap, Sasha in the cell just seems a rehash of captured Daryl and we don't even get to see Sasha get captured, probably because it virtually never goes down like that, she isn't even injured.

That rapeyness was pretty creepy but we watched it late and I ended up going to bed.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I wish they would create an arc without an *insert villain* to stew over.

Nostalgia tells me the early eps were good because it was less human v. human and more human v. the world is gonna eat yo lawnch.

I wish they would create an arc without an *insert villain* to stew over.

Nostalgia tells me the early eps were good because it was less human v. human and more human v. the world is gonna eat yo lawnch.
Good point. Zombie's literally pose ZERO threat against survivors at this point, except for Gregory ofc.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
As much as I like it, 5 minutes of show and then 6 minutes of commercials, interspersed with every kind of hype, cheesy spinoff and marketing garbage just turned me off

I counted how many times Negan leaned backward while talking to Sasha in the cell.

I'd criticize the show for the fact that it doesn't even need zombies to tell the story (just the aftermath of some apocalypse), but then that's how the comics were. It would probably be a lot scarier if set in a realistic scenario (like: what might happen after 4 years with Trump in the White House), but maybe they don't want it to be too scary.

TWD would have run it's course so much better if THIS season was the end, it's been a long journey and Rick and co vs the saviours is a logical ending BUT, the finale will probably suck and there will be a cliffhanger, cue loads of episodes of Maggie gardening and Carol being sad then after like 3 weeks we'll get to see Rick again, sigh.

Horror can never be too scary. I think only 2 scenes have scared me...maybe a few more.

The rapeyness last ep. Not scary as such but skin crawly.
Inside the tank in the pilot because it really felt claustrophobic.
Carol's missing daughter.
The lucilling.
The black guy who got munched stuck between the glass doors.

I cant really think of any other scenes that made me feel ewww.
Maybe the horse getting eaten.

Even the cannibal scene didnt bother me when some viewers were freaked out, but I;m probably desensitised by Hannibal which I found way more disturbing. eg vomit disturbing.

Imagine the Sopranos or Breaking Bad where for weeks on end we don't even see the main character.

How long since Rick's been on it? I think the short bit I wtched last night was all I've seen since Carol and the tiger.

Still love the show. Liked Eugene talking to Sasha through the door, and in spite of the bad situation, still talking his technical talk.

The waterlogged walkers were cool. I did however notice that one girl kicked a zombie in the family jewels and he went down, then she stabbed him. I thought they didn't feel any pain?

Enjoyed the Gregory cowardice and Maggie casually taking out the walkers with her little garden spade. Then some of Gregory's "people" walking by and learning he hasn't killed a walker before.

I have a feeling that the ease with killing walkers is going to lull our heroes into a sense of false safety where the meat-munchers are concerned. I'm waiting for the next regular actor to get eaten "Noah-style."

Is emo coral dead yet, or atleast have a girlfriend and a haircut?

Well, I know he doesn't have a haircut yet, but he and Enid have kissed, so maybe something will happen. But she's set up at the Hilltop and Carl is wherever Rick is for the most part.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Next season, they should make an episode where they find a truck full of pink bubble gum and share it with all. After that, they should show all the characters chewing pink bubble gum, killing walkers and blowing bubbles. No talking necessary. Bubbles will be CGI.