Possible smallish notifications bug

Tools    

While we're on the topic, if you click on the Replies link in any forum/search result/whatever, it brings up a list of the people who've posted in that thread, and how often, and clicking on any of those numbers shows just those posts. If you're on there, your row will automatically be highlighted.

Also, under Search at the top of each thread (on the right), there's a "Find My Posts" option for that particular thread.

Okay, back on topic: tell me when my site is broken in this particular way, MoFo!

While we're on the topic, if you click on the Replies link in any forum/search result/whatever, it brings up a list of the people who've posted in that thread,
Don't ever do that though because it's always either me or SC who has posted most in the thread haha.

If you go into a subforum at the side of every thread there'll be a number which is how many posts are in that thread, if you click on that it will bring up a box showing everyone who has posted in that thread and how much. If you click on the number inside that box next to any user it will bring up all of their posts in that thread.

Small chance I've figured this out. It may have been relegated to mods. If anyone sees this (specifically: one number on the red notifications badge, but a larger number of items on the menu once you click on it), let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I'll just keep checking each morning and, if it doesn't happen again for a few days, I'll assume what I did fixed it.