The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

seanc
(394 points)
I had Sean really high obviously. Top five maybe, i can't actually remember who i had after my top two and don't want to check so i can pretend that i had like 19 of you there. Top ten at the least anyway. Great member.

Miss Vicky
(490 points)
Don't care for her so i didn't vote for her.

Nah, i was thinking that tho; she asked me to vote and i did it would've been pretty hilarious if i didn't include her. No explanation; your just not in my top 25 sorry.

She was my #1 or something.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

gbgoodies
(329 points)

I'm in the process of catching up on the list right now, (and I will post my list when I'm done reading), but when I saw that I made the list I just had to stop and say "Thank You" to everyone who included me on their lists. I haven't been very active on the board recently because I've been so busy, so I didn't expect to make the list, and the more I read, the more I knew that I was right. I honestly don't understand how I could possibly be higher than most of the people who already showed up on the list, but I'm truly touched that I made it this high on the list.

Thank You to everyone, even those of you who just considered me for your list, even if I didn't make your final list.

And Thank You to Miss Vicky. I love that Minions picture.

For him having criticized women of being overweight, I shall now deem President Trump of
being the World's Biggest Hypocrite.

Dummy needs to go light on the fatty food.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
FAKE NEWS. I know you're really drinking.
Re Fake News, can't we have some Pizzagate posts on here? I got involved in the most hilarious conspiracy theory thread about that on the other board. Hysterical.

Any tin foil hat wearers here? I luv ewes. Come and have a punch up with me.

If a conspiracy theory fight breaks out on this site, it might get pretty damn ugly. Let's avoid talking about stupid Pizzagate.
Or just start a separate thread about it. (Or hop on any of the 4000 "Trump" threads - political arguments 24/7!)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I thought the Sci-Fi list was the toughest one yet, but this one was even harder. There were more people that I was forced to leave off my list than the number of people that I was allowed to include. It was made a little bit easier by the six people who asked not to be included because all of them were on my original list, so by respecting their wishes, I was also able to narrow down my list a little bit. I think next year, I'm going to number my list differently so I can fit more people on my list.

1)
1.5)
2)
2.5)
24)
24.5)
25)

Congratulations to everyone who made the countdown, and I apologize to those of you who didn't make my list. This is my list:

1) Citizen Rules
2) Gideon58
3) Ðèstîñy
4) Cricket
5) SilentVamp

6) Edarsenal
7) Dadgumblah
8) The Rodent
9) Captain Steel
10) Mistique

11) Tatmmw2
12) Topsy
13) CosmicRunaway
14) Clazor
15) NedStark09

16) False Writer
17) Holden Pike
18) TONGO
19) TheUsualSuspect
20) JayDee

21) Gatsby
22) Seanc
23) MovieMeditation
24) CiCi
25) Nope1172

Dummy needs to go light on the fatty food.
But then his back porch swing pillows will get smaller.