The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

Please - if you haven't sent in a list, do so now. Don't worry about who you put on it (or who you don't). Your list doesn't have to be revealed. Only if you choose to reveal it yourself. Nobody else is gonna reveal it. Nobody has to find out anything.

Let's make this the BIGGEST Top MoFos Countdown yet. With the most people ever sending in a list. So far it's looking decent, but it could be VASTLY improved and more accurate with more lists. So send in a list of 25 MoFos to Miss Vicky.

Miss Vicky has to do a lot of work putting this whole thing together. MAKE IT WORTH IT for her by sending in your list now. Please.

I wonder, when is the countdown? It's not just after the deadline, or is it?
The countdown will most likely be on Sunday. If I get everything prepped in time to start Saturday, I will, but that won't be until sometime in the afternoon since I'll be at work until around 1:00 p.m. Saturday.

Your list doesn't have to be revealed. Only if you choose to reveal it yourself. Nobody else is gonna reveal it. Nobody has to find out anything.

I want to highlight this.

While I may post stats as to how many points came from each placement on the ballots (how many first place votes, second place, etc), the only people who will know who you voted for are you and me. I will not show your ballot to anyone.

You also don't have to reveal your votes publicly if you don't wish to. What many people have done in the past is reveal who they voted for, but not in what order, instead publicly listing the people in alphabetical order instead of the ranked order of their ballot.

I'm a little on the fence about a one-pointers list, though. Haven't decided whether I'll post it or not.

Getting one point looks better than thinking nobody voted for you at all, I think.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
How many have sent in lists so far?

How many have sent in lists so far?
31, I believe. There are a few that I haven't added to the second post yet because I haven't had a chance to enter them into the spreadsheet.

Maybe reveal the one pointers mid-Countdown. That way they can be kept in suspense thinking they're on the list somewhere until the #50 point... but don't fool them any longer by thinking they're Top 50.

Also, can't some people send in a list anonymously? How about that? Instead of revealing their username as someone who gave a list, just write "Anonymous."

Might make some more people decide to send in a list.

Maybe reveal the one pointers mid-Countdown. That way they can be kept in suspense thinking they're on the list somewhere until the #50 point... but don't fool them any longer by thinking they're Top 50.
That's a thought.

Also, can't some people send in a list anonymously? How about that? Instead of revealing their username as someone who gave a list, just write "Anonymous."

Might make some more people decide to send in a list.
I would be fine with that.

A system of cells interlinked
Winner Prediction: SEXY CELEBRITY

Is there anyone on this planet to even challenge him?!

Winner Prediction: SEXY CELEBRITY

Is there anyone on this planet to even challenge him?!
No (or is that the code again?)

Doubt I'm even Top 10 this time.

And I don't care. There's a vast amount of people here who truly do more for the forum than I do. I am overrated and I know it.

Winners have been me, Swan and Cricket. Hoping for a new winner this year.

Was it okay to vote for Roy C. ?
There's no limit to how long a MoFo has been here in order to receive votes, only a time quota for being able to submit them.