MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Everybody missed it.

Gonna roll with David Hernandez in Philly as my Melancon replacement (yeah I know someone laughed at that one). Hernandez might be healthy now and back to his old form, also theres the fact hes better than nothing

Thankfully the Rays play on Sunday.

Not hearing anything good on Corey Dickerson since hes arrived from Colorado. He was such a terrific earner, I mean, thin airs one thing but hes batting a .158 avg in the spring. Im thinking slump. Hopefully he'll adjust from the open aired mountain stadium to the closed fishbowl under a sunlamp environment hes in now.

A system of cells interlinked
Baseball...TODAY

Grichuk got nothing! Tulo and Dickerson got some homers though

In a few months Ill hopefully have just the most ridiculously awesome pitching starters in the history of ever! EVER!

Yu Darvish
Alex Cobb
(Hes my fav Ray right up with Longo)
Cole Hamels
Jon Lester
Drew Smyly
Steven Matz (pretty sure he'll be the real deal this season)

Until the Cobb/Darvish arrival, Jason "get no respect" Hammel & Joe Ross have to tide me over.

Ross is strong for K's, can be incredibly dominant for a stretch of games, then one he'll just gets obliterated. Hes young. No guarantees at all Cobb and Darvish will even be good when they return, but its alot more fun thinking so at least

Chris Archer pitches 5 innings and gets 12 K's yes sir! No I aint gonna get him I already tried.

There was only one 1pm game scheduled for today and it's rained out? How am I supposed to not work today?

My first 2 pitchers go today, Cal Handle and Drew Smyly. Poor Drews pitching vs the Toronto Blue Jays. What a complete lawnmower that batting order is. -fingers crossed-

Boston/Cleveland and NYY/Stros all postponed. Eight of my players are sitting out now

My first 2 pitchers go today, Cal Handle and Drew Smyly. Poor Drews pitching vs the Toronto Blue Jays. What a complete lawnmower that batting order is. -fingers crossed-
That made my afternoon. I have Felix and Sale going. Hoping for a great jump on the season.

FINALLY done with the MoFo Survivor! Now I can focus solely on baseball, and no my move count wont go thru the roof thank you very much!

FINALLY done with the MoFo Survivor! Now I can focus solely on baseball, and no my move count wont go thru the roof thank you very much!
Who won?