Top Whatever Musical Artists

Tools    

@Sexy Celebrity suggested this in an e-mail i just read now. Think he doesn't like me right now which is understandable but hope he sends a list and takes part anyway.

I've been discussing this with other members, one final Countdown starting in early October. The Movie Stars one was early August, the tv one early September (second most posts in a day ) and the next and final part of the trilogy will be at the start of October.

This one people are going to have a fair amount of time with but i'm going to be annoying everyone something fierce in the last week.

I've asked four members in PM's what they think; unanimous "go ahead Camo you are so handsome and intelligent it will be a cake walk" actual quote from @cricket.

If you are interested in taking part send me your top ten Musical Artists; bands or solo or whatever, you don't have to send them right now i just want to make people aware of it right now. October 1st will be when i start the usual to 50 qualification thing.

Lists Received:

Frightened Inmate No.2
Camo
Miss Vicky
Sexy Celebrity
tugg
Citizen Rules
Chypmunk
Ms. M
SeeingisBelieving
cat_sidhe
Resopamenic
Redwell
edarsenal
Swan
Kissintel
seanc
mark f
Luis
Zotis
Captain Spaulding
Holden Pike
gbgoodies
CosmicRunaway
cricket
CiCi
Derek Vinyard
Christine
Stirchley
Joel
Iroquois
TheUsualSuspect
Slappydavis
Camother
Danii
ScarletLion
matt72582
jiraffejustin
Ultraviolence
mattiasflgrtll6
Omnizoa
HashtagBrownies
DrJacoby

@Sexy Celebrity suggested this in an e-mail i just read now. Think he doesn't like me right now which is understandable but hope he sends a list and takes part anyway.
Why would I not like you? We do things together, like attempt to leave Movie Forums forever. Anyway, I'll send in my list soon.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Give me a few days to get a list together, and if I forget, send me some of those annoying reminder PMs.

Dreadful idea - shame on those four eejits who encouraged you in this travesty!

Yeah ok, I'll send a list in.

I've received two lists. Send them whenever as i said i don't want to start this until October. Will bump the thread from time to time but not as much as the other ones until October.

Like i said i'm not going to update this constantly like i did with the others until October, but since i've just added the first lists i thought i may as well. Five musicians have qualified from six lists so far, the lists received are in the first post. Won't say who but one member had 5/10 of the same artists as me, i put my list in first then when i got to theirs i was like . That person has at least 50% good taste. Some interesting choices so far. I don't discuss music that much on this site, dunno i've just never been into talking about it as much as movies/shows so i'm definitely going to be surprised with some peoples taste.

This is my list.

lil kim
lil jon
lil romeo
lil bow wow
lil wayne
lil mama
lil scrappy
lil flip
lil boosie
lil fizz
lil fats
lil mo
lil wyte
lil pump
lil uzi vert
lil b

Oh ****, we ain't supposed to reveal it right? Man, I just burned the best list ever dawg. Damn.

This is my list.

lil kim
lil jon
lil romeo
lil bow wow
lil wayne
lil mama
lil scrappy
lil flip
lil boosie
lil fizz
lil fats
lil mo
lil wyte
lil pump
lil uzi vert
lil b

Oh ****, we ain't supposed to reveal it right? Man, I just burned the best list ever dawg. Damn.
We have eight in common.

Quick question: by musical do you mean as in musicals?
No, music in general ... solo singer, band, ensemble, whatever..

No, music in general ... solo singer, band, ensemble, whatever..
Ahh...The Whatevers, theyhad some success in the early 90s. Sort of a Bananarama wannabe group. Good to see that they're not totally forgotten.

Ahh...The Whatevers, theyhad some success in the early 90s. Sort of a Bananarama wannabe group. Good to see that they're not totally forgotten.
Actually they are still gigging but under the banner of The Whoevers now...