22nd Hall of Fame

Tools    

I saw it yesterday and can still see it today. Maybe try clearing your cache? That usually sorts out little weird issues like that.
Thanks, I did try that. I have Firefox set to clear all cache, history and cookies upon shut down. I also just tried a different browser, Chromium and it didn't show me the photo either. It's so weird!

It must be my internet provider service or my DNS lookup? This is what I get when I right click on the image and select 'view image'.

It must be my internet provider service or my DNS lookup?
Actually, now the image isn't showing up for me either. Perhaps it was still stored in my cache, and that's why I could see it earlier. I get the same screen when trying to view image as well.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm in!! I am number five
raul was kind enough to alert me in pm - again, thanks raul!! Didn't even notice this popping up

I went with one I haven't seen since it came out and loved as well as it is the first time for and actor, who has become a very strong favorite of mine. NO idea how many folks have or have not seen it

In and nom sent.

It's a well-known movie so I'm sure some of you will have already seen it. It's also pretty polarizing so I expect to see some hate for it.
Maybe it will be what I hope it is, cause I'd really like to rewatch that one. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the reveal.

You haven't seen mine, but Ed has. So far he's the only one that's seen it (according to the MoFo List)

Maybe it will be what I hope it is, cause I'd really like to rewatch that one. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the reveal.

You haven't seen mine, but Ed has. So far he's the only one that's seen it (according to the MoFo List)
I didn't check to see who has or hasn't seen my nom, but I don't think you've seen it yet.

I didn't check to see who has or hasn't seen my nom, but I don't think you've seen it yet.
Ah, then it wasn't the movie I was thinking about, as that one isn't on any MoFo list. I'm interested in seeing what it is, I don't have a clue though what it might be...maybe it has Phoenix?

Ah, then it wasn't the movie I was thinking about, as that one isn't on any MoFo list. I'm interested in seeing what it is, I don't have a clue though what it might be...maybe it has Phoenix?
My nomination isn't on any MoFo list, either. It may or may not have Phoenix. You'll have to see when the noms are revealed.

It must be her favorite movie, Mary Magdelene.

I like to see that one!
Why? I suffered through it because of Phoenix, but trust me I suffered. What makes you want to watch it?

Anyway, I had a look around and it seems mine will be a rewatch for most of the people who have signed up so far. Maybe even all. There are a couple people I’m not sure about, though. Either way I’m looking forward to reading people’s thoughts on it.

MovieMed has returned to join us! Exciting! We have 8!
That's great! Can't wait to watch Alita: Battle Angel.