Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

I might send in a list with the same album occupying all 50 positions to make sure it gets LOADS of points - presume that'll be ok?
Look, even with your cheap tricks Westlife are going to outperform Boyzone so you can just drop it right now buddy!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

how DARE THEE!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Should send a list, feel the metal fans will need you for representation.
Indeed. They can't really look to me because while there will be some metal, I might have to slash that down like it's Camp Crystal Lake to fit all my loves in just 50 albums.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Indeed. They can't really look to me because while there will be some metal, I might have to slash that down like it's Camp Crystal Lake to fit all my loves in just 50 albums.
you can't slash a lake.
(dumbass)

you can't slash a lake.
(dumbass)
You can slash IN a lake though
(beetlebrain)

All this talk of slashing makes me worried that the entire top ten is gonna consist of GnR albums

Perfectly fine with how off-topic this is as we can just bring up Slash the musician to quickly shift it back on topic
All this talk of slashing makes me worried that the entire top ten is gonna consist of GnR albums
See?

Let the night air cool you off
Don't forget country albums, guys and gals.

Johnny Cash: With His Hot and Blue Guitar!, At Folsom Prison, At San Quentin, and the American Recordings
Willie Nelson: Red Headed Stranger and Shotgun Willie
Marty Robbins: Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
Merle Haggard: Mama Tried
Sturgill Simpson: High Top Mountain, Metamodern Sounds in Country Music, and A Sailor's Guide to Earth
Hellbound Glory: Old Highs and New Lows
Waylon Jennings: Honky Tonk Heroes
Cody Jinks: Less Wise and I'm Not the Devil

Am I wasting my time? I feel like I am wasting my time.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Shooter Jennings and bluegrass is as close as I get to country and Shooter makes more bad albums than good.

I mean, I thought Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton were married when I was young. Why else would they sing together so much?

Shooter Jennings and bluegrass is as close as I get to country and Shooter makes more bad albums than good.
I've only heard bits and pieces of Shooter's music, as I've been on the cautious side and avoided most of his music for the reason you mentioned. Bluegrass is great... but what exactly keeps you away from country? It's a massive genre that has to have something for everybody tucked away waiting for prying eyes (ears).

I really have to give Country a proper shot myself, will probably listen to some of your list jj. Not for the Countdown though, going for things that are already established favourites.

I really have to give Country a proper shot myself, will probably listen to some of your list jj. Not for the Countdown though, going for things that are already established favourites.

I grew up with country, so I've had no problems adjusting to it when I went back at it. However, I get how it can be a hard genre for folks who didn't grow up with it or are not from the States. If you need help finding an artist to get you into it, shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you find a good kick start.