Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

Wandered into a record store. Found an album I didn't have from a band I love. Bought it on the spot of course. It turned out to be their 20th year anniversary as a band album, on which they invited all their previous members to play.

Playing it now..

Watching the EUROvision with added Australia and Israel... and when it's a year the UK have a somewhat decent song some c*** sprouting ****e invades the stage and snatches the microphone off the poor singer to 'protest', although she handled it very well.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
> Eurovision
> Australia

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Apparently:

But Australia’s not in Europe? And neither is Israel, or Azerbaijan? Why are they allowed to compete in Eurovision?

Well, Eurovision isn’t strictly geographic. The contest is organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), which is made up of various broadcasters from countries across Europe and beyond. The BBC is a member of the EBU, as is RTE in Ireland, Rai in Italy, SVT in Sweden and so on. There are 73 member stations from more than 56 countries, and they’re entitled to send acts to Eurovision if they wish.

So that’s why you see so many countries that you wouldn’t usually associate with Europe competing on the Eurovision stage.

Although Australia were invited to take part one year as a one off and now we can't get rid of them.

The wife gifting me my gals new album on Bandcamp ('cos turns out she actually has PayPal - I never knew ).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
> Eurovision
> Australia

es
Did we win? Australia has been in iit for a while. Don't like it? Snifflies.

Watching the EUROvision with added Australia and Israel... and when it's a year the UK have a somewhat decent song some c*** sprouting ****e invades the stage and snatches the microphone off the poor singer to 'protest', although she handled it very well.

What happened, Naus?

^ It's in the video. And no Australia didn't win, it was Israeeeeeeeeeeeeellll.
Really fun song. And the Leia mick mouse ears were a winner In my book

I mean they were both great. The singer. In white was so prossional! Wasn't she just.

Right now, actually.

Lovely photo, cat. Who is it and who took the shot?

Right now, actually.

Wish this was a video so 's I could hear youze all