Isle of Dogs (New Wes Anderson)

Tools    

To be released early next year, Isle of Dogs revolves around a young boy in Japan who embarks on an existential odyssey while searching for his missing canine. It is Anderson's first feature film since 2014's The Grand Budapest Hotel, though he has directed commercials in the interim, including a heartwarming ad for H&M last year.

Wes is my fave director. I loved Fantastic Mr Fox so I'm looking forward to him doing another animated movie

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Can't wait. Fantastic Mr. Fox is still my favourite Wes Anderson. I am a little scared about Wes Anderson does Japanese people. I'm sure @Miss Vicky will be particularly thrilled about this

I loved Fantastic Mr. Fox! Had it not been for Up, it would've been my favorite animated film of '09! I'll have to check into this movie!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
After re-watching a few of his movies (and warming up on TGBH) I'm dissapointed in another stop-motion.

Selfish reasons, it just means another 4-5 years before the possibility of a live action film.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I still haven't watched Fantastic Mr. Fox, but everyone says it's one of the most underrated animated films.

Which if everyone says it's underrated, is it really?

#ThingsThatKeepMeUpAtNight

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
They played this trailer at the movie yesterday and it impressed me more than watching it on the computer. I kinda wanted to hate on it initially but I got past that phase of my life.

One of my companions said, "Wow. He's got a lot of famous people in that movie".

"Yeah, that's kinda his thing."

I still haven't watched Fantastic Mr. Fox, but everyone says it's one of the most underrated animated films.

Which if everyone says it's underrated, is it really?

#ThingsThatKeepMeUpAtNight
It's not underrated. It's simply as great as practically everybody thinks it is.