Why Do You Post Here?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, it had a happy ending after all!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
what do u think of me?
I don't know you good enough to really answer your question. You don't seem to be too active here, or if you are, then we tend to frequent different threads. I always assume every person I don't know is good, though. With a certain dose of scepticism, of course,

Like Rodent, I'm just here for the escape. I have no interest in debating politics so I don't go into those threads. I'm not one to argue very long about anything. I say, to each his own. But I do enjoy hearing different opinions on films. Many of the posters know much more about film than I, but that can be educational. And I enjoy checking the questions forum to see if I know the movie someone is looking for.

I enjoy films... always have and I enjoy talking to people with similar likes
This. I also like to read about peoples views and feedback on movies to further educate myself on what truly makes a great movie so great.

I think you're interesting. And that's a compliment. In other words, I enjoy reading your post and interacting with you. Glad to see you're back.

Thanks. How many times have you alone welcomed me back? Must be a dozen.

Thanks. How many times have you alone welcomed me back? Must be a dozen.
Hi Beatle, I want to welcome you back too!
You're not still paying Steve a return fee every time you come back, are you?

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I post in this forum because if I don't, I may die.