Classic Basketball Thread

Tools    

So what current players are you guys into? JJ, your a Thunder fan right? Are you a fan of a current team Camo?
I'm a Celtics fan, but that isn't happening lately obviously the Spurs and Thunder are joint for my fave West team. Duncan is the person i like most in the league but he isn't a favourite to watch. Not talking about how they are playing now, my top 5 active players would be something like this:

1.Dwayne Wade
2.Russell Westbrook
3.Danny Green
4.Kevin Durant
5.Stephen Curry

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Wish Steve Nash was a little higher than 7, and it's awesome to see Larry Bird at 2 but I don't like Lebron, and I'm a die-hard Celtics fan, so number 1 would have been awesome. And personally I think Reggie Miller is a better ball player than Allen or Gervin, he should have been behind Iverson.

Iverson. Come on Camo. My fave five. Quite standard and boring.

Magic
Jordan
Hakeem
Bird
Malone.

Sorry, you said you were a Celtics fan in the other thread. I don't watch nearly the amount of ball I used to but I really enjoy watching Curry, Durant, and Rose when he's healthy. Dirk is fun. Bryant is great but a love to hate kind of guy for me.

Let the night air cool you off
So what current players are you guys into? JJ, your a Thunder fan right? Are you a fan of a current team Camo?
Yep, Thunder are my favorite team. As far as current favorite players, go, I usually like to watch young teams that aren't that great yet. Or they are pretty good, but not good enough to beat the Thunder in a series, because then I will fall in hate with them. That's how it is with the Warriors now, I liked them before they were champs, now I just want to crush them somehow.

Starting Five all-time, if I want to win some kind of championship

Magic
MJ
Bird
Nowitzki
Wilt

I like the idea of having damn good spacing with this group.

For fun starting 5:

Jason Williams
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Elgin Baylor
Bill Walton

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Yep, Thunder are my favorite team. As far as current favorite players, go, I usually like to watch young teams that aren't that great yet. Or they are pretty good, but not good enough to beat the Thunder in a series, because then I will fall in hate with them. That's how it is with the Warriors now, I liked them before they were champs, now I just want to crush them somehow.

Starting Five all-time, if I want to win some kind of championship

Magic
MJ
Bird
Nowitzki
Wilt

I like the idea of having damn good spacing with this group.

For fun starting 5:

Jason Williams
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Elgin Baylor
Bill Walton
Off-topic JJ, but that clapping avatar is annoying

And your forwards can't play defense!

Let the night air cool you off
Horace Grant was a very good player for the Bulls, but when Rodman took over that slot, they went from great to practically unbeatable.
That's because Rodman is a little bit crazy, and he managed to be the right type of crazy to help all of his teams (most of the time.) He's a blast to watch on youtube, either from full games or just clips. You never know what kind of shenanigans he is going to pull, and then of course he hit the offensive glass HARD. Plus he was an assh*le on defense, in the best possible way.