What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Nightwish - Dark Chest Of Wonders \m/

This is a catchy tune. Get about 20 seconds in and youll recognize it...

Dear sweet sunshine the women in this vid are hawt! Hawt I tell you with 5 popcorn boxes!

The People's Republic of Clogher

Complete with Musical Youth sample!

Gaelic Storm, "The Samurai Set."

Only live versions online, and the video's terrible, but the sound on this one's pretty good (relatively speaking). Man do I love me some fiddlin'. And they have a lot of fun with this one live. I got to see it a few months ago about an hour from where I live and the crowd went nuts for it.

Of course, we're talking about a band with a fiddle player, bagpipes, and several dozen songs about drinking.

EDIT: found a better (I think) version. Original below it. The first one gets fun a little over a minute in.

Welcome to the human race...
Judas Priest ~ Metal Gods

If I had to name the top 5 bands I've discovered this year, Priest would definitely be in there. Excellent stuff.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Parry Gripp - Chimpanzee Riding a Segway

Parry Gripp writes a song a week (frequently more) and puts them up on his website for people to do with what they wish.

Link

I dare anyone not to listen to Chimpanzee Riding a Segway without a massive smile on their face.

liking that second felt song, mark.

i guess that's what i'm listening to right now.

before i was listening to a "mixtape" a friend recently made for me, included songs unheard of (by me) by:

silver apples
simon finn
rocket from the tombs
dog faced hermans
bruce haack
akt

and some others (those were the ones that stood out on first listen).

I finally made a fantasy football deal! Bradys gone and Slaton and Warner are in!

This calls for some real real real good music!!!