The MoFo Top 100 of the 60s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Let's do this !

NO ONE else had Carry On Camping? Not even Honeykid? Didn't mean that to sound as disparaging as it did, HK. Well, ok, I did.

You po-faced lot.
Is that like the British version of Deliverance?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Is that like the British version of Deliverance?
It's literally Deliverance. With Terry Scott.

Death Rides a Horse was my #25. It's one of my favorite westerns. I didn't actually expect it to be a one-pointer, as it's one of the more well-known spaghetti westerns. Guess I was wrong.

I thought Black Sunday was pretty bad. Never seen the Trial.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I think I'd kill to see Carry On... Deliverance with the classic cast.
Well, Terry Scott was known for a good 20 years as 'the English Ned Beatty'.

Kenny Williams as Burt Reynolds, Barbara Windsor as Jon Voight and Charles Hawtrey as the other bloke.

Sid James and Bernard Bresslaw play the redknecks.

Plenty of "Is that a canoe in your pocket?" gags, as well...

Was meant to watch Black Sunday during my giallo/horror binge, but I never did. The Trial looks promising. Pretty cool layout Daniel.

I like The Trial quite a bit but it was never in consideration for my own list. I've never seen Black Sunday. Bava isn't someone I've really explored at all to be honest, which I should probably rectify at some point.