Film4's "100 Must-See Films of the 21st Century" 2014

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Werckmeister Harmonies at 7? I APPROVE!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
recency effect amirite
Bluedeed approves.
Actually on this topic though, I do think that we can see it in specifically the films that Skepsis pointed out, and it's not their being on the list, but the fact that they're placed so highly on it that makes it appear that way.

Adventureland? Dafuq?
Fire walk with me.

I know this is a list of must-see films in your opinion, but I just counted and 45 films on your list I have never even heard of. Seems like a big chunk of the list with which to have no familiarity.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I know this is a list of must-see films in your opinion, but I just counted and 45 films on your list I have never even heard of. Seems like a big chunk of the list with which to have no familiarity.
In whose opinion? This is a list compiled by a variety of people at Film4. Probably none of them have even seen all of them, and I doubt any of them agree with every choice.

And I would have thought if you haven't even heard of 45 of them that's down to you, not the list makers' choices. There's 45 on here that I haven't seen, but only 14 I hadn't previously heard of somewhere before.

Mean Girls and Frozen are OK films, but that doesn't mean they should be on a top 100 MUST SEE list of the century so far.

They're definitely not 'must-see films' in my opinion.
I've already cleared this up, Cob. There aren't 100 must see films of the century so far.