Inherent Vice

Tools    

Saw it last night (was a little hazy too). Personally, I thought it was AMAZING. Review coming up soon.
Fire walk with me.

Watched it, and I now feel like rewatching Boogie Nights to make up for it
Me too. Loved Joaquin in the movie. Bailed out though because I was so bored. Very disappointing.

I actually pooped my pants when I watched Inherent Vice. I got so discouraged, and felt so weak and carelsss-that I just shat and sat there for an hour. Luckily I turned the tv off so the movie played but I didn't hear or see the rest of it.

I actually pooped my pants when I watched Inherent Vice. I got so discouraged, and felt so weak and carelsss-that I just shat and sat there for an hour. Luckily I turned the tv off so the movie played but I didn't hear or see the rest of it.
Lordy, TMI.

Totally kidding. I've been trying this new thing for a while now called "Impulse Posting". So far it's going steady, though I do get night sweats from time-to-time.
Impulse posting. Think that's gotten me into trouble today.

This might just do nobody any good.
To be totally honest, I get why IH may pale in comparison to Anderson's previous two outputs (most movies do) but Inherent Vice is such a beautiful, earnest and hilarious piece of melancholy dressed up as a stoner detective story.

Inherent Vice > Boogie Nights

Edit:

Seriously, how can you dismiss a thoughtful, loving yet critical rumination on the death of 60s liberty, broken hearts and forgiveness that also includes this -