Movies I really dislike that most people love

Tools    

When I watch a movie that I really dislike I normally find out on rotten tomatoes that the critics and audience disliked it too those films don't bother me because I'm a mutual agreement with everyone else. But sometimes I find myself disliking on a film that everyone loves. the films on this list I really don't get hype that others feel towards these movies. And if I could I would find every single copy of these films and destroy them. But hey each to their own opinion

I don't think there's a movie buff on the planet who doesn't have one film they can't stand that everyone else reveres as a classic...for instance, I have never understood all the love for It's a Wonderful Life...I can't stand that movie and sometimes I think I'm the only person on the planet who feels this way.

Deadpool

I found the movie to be very immature With a lot of fart joke kind of humour. "I never say this but don't swallow" is mainly something a 14-year-old would laugh at. A Critic once wrote that watching Deadpool is like watching an immature teenager at a dinner table who thinks if he swears long and loudly enough he will get the respect and acceptance of the adults.

sometimes I find myself disliking on a film that everyone loves.
Well The Witch would be one of mine.

Star Wars the Force awakens

Mainly just a carbon copy of the original trilogy just instead of Luke Skywalker we have Ray who could pick up the force in an instant and use Jedi mind tricks just a few days without any training. Some fans might say well she has a high midichlorian Count but Aniken had a unbelievably high one as well yet it took him years to learn the force. The whole film is full of in-continuity at its worst. And I found ray and thin to be very undeveloped characters. Besides the whole beauty of the original trilogy is that the good guys were the underdogs Ray is already perfect at the force and Finn can pilot the millennium falcon better than Han Solo ever could. And the reason I don't like this is that there are no high stakes in the movie. The good guys just kick everyone's arse and come out unscathed.

Maybe if JJ Abrams spent as much time on the movie as he did on this mystery box we would've had a different experience

You can't win an argument just by being right!
When I watch a movie that I really dislike I normally find out on rotten tomatoes that the critics and audience disliked it too those films don't bother me because I'm a mutual agreement with everyone else. But sometimes I find myself disliking on a film that everyone loves. the films on this list I really don't get hype that others feel towards these movies. And if I could I would find every single copy of these films and destroy them. But hey each to their own opinion
Would I ever consider wasting the energy even thinking about collecting every single copy of a film and destroying it? I highly doubt it. I'd simply be looking for the next movie to put on my watch list.People are free to like whatever they want.

As for deadpool, I loved it and it's been quite a while since I was14. I found it good fun. If that irritates you, not much I can do about it other than watch it again today

V for vendetta

I know a lot of you might judge me for this one but I just never got the hype when watching this film

I definitely co-sign with Bunker on Deadpool. I cannot for the life of me fathom what critics and audiences saw in that piece of hot garbage movie. "Ohhhhhh, a Superhero who curses!!!! OMGG!!! How cool!"

I honestly wanted to walk out on Deadpool, but the wife fell asleep, and I didn't feel like waking her, so I suffered through it.

For me, Gravity immediately comes to mind. Nice cinematopgraphy aside, one of the most boring movies I've ever seen with two characters I cared nothing about. Very uninteresting movie, but for some reason it's held in high regard...

I felt the same about The Martian.

Would I ever consider wasting the energy even thinking about collecting every single copy of a film and destroying it? I highly doubt it. I'd simply be looking for the next movie to put on my watch list.People are free to like whatever they want.

As for deadpool, I loved it and it's been quite a while since I was14. I found it good fun. If that irritates you, not much I can do about it other than watch it again today
I like Deadpool two just in X-Men origins where he belongs. I found him to be a lot funnier in that movie I mean the movie wasn't that great nor the acting but I much prefer it to that 2016 nonsense

For me, Gravity immediately comes to mind. Nice cinematopgraphy aside, one of the most boring movies I've ever seen with two characters I cared nothing about. Very uninteresting movie, but for some reason it's held in high regard...

I felt the same about The Martian.
I definitely felt the same about The Martian I fell asleep in the cinema watching is. And as for gravity for me it doesn't hold up when you put it next to a movie as great as interstellar

V for vendetta

I know a lot of you might judge me for this one but I just never got the hype when watching this film

Can't agree with this one though.

V for Vendetta is a great movie. I feel it's vastly superior to The Dark Knight, though no one would wanna admit that.

V for vendetta

The characters and the world of the film are very interesting. Also the way 1812 Overture was used got me a bit emotional.

Halloween also comes to mind. I'm sorry, but I don't consider it the horror masterpiece most consider it.... to me it's a total borefest that's inferior in every way to the much better Black Christmas.

Star Wars the Force awakens
And the reason I don't like this is that there are no high stakes in the movie.
Did you really think one of the good guys would die in the original trilogy?

The good guys just kick everyone's arse and come out unscathed.

Did you really think one of the good guys would die in the original trilogy?

No but I at least wanted them to get ****ed up a little And emotionally destroyed to some extent it makes for good entertainment.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I like Deadpool two just in X-Men origins where he belongs. I found him to be a lot funnier in that movie I mean the movie wasn't that great nor the acting but I much prefer it to that 2016 nonsense
i'm just into people enjoying what they enjoy. Go forth and be entertained