Cole's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
No way I'd let my kids paint on the wall! Psh, no one in my family can draw.. It'd probably be a bunch of scribbling.

Great then (well, kinda hah)! So you are not a Swan-type of hater towards the film?
No, I'm not

I really liked it.

Anyways,

weird his wife ask a question like that. should be obvious they didn't just move there "just because" she should know him

uuuh there's the three!

Great then (well, kinda hah)! So you are not a Swan-type of hater towards the film?
I'm being more of a contrarian than anything. I used to enjoy the film well enough, though it's loaded with problems and the little jump scare at the end is the f*cking stupidest most pointless thing I ever seen. But I liked it well enough to buy it for my dad for his birthday.

The thing about it is the praise for it annoys me to no end. It's decent, folks, but it's not gold.

I'm being more of a contrarian than anything. I used to enjoy the film well enough, though it's loaded with problems and the little jump scare at the end is the f*cking stupidest most pointless thing I ever seen. But I liked it well enough to buy it for my dad for his birthday.

The thing about it is the praise for it annoys me to no end. It's decent, folks, but it's not gold.
Yeah haha, I was just kidding. I bet I'm not gonna like it as much this time. But I do like the concept (except for the twist though).

Ellison's son needs to cut his hair. On first watch I thought he was a girl in the first scene!

Yeah I don't remember it that much from the last time. It's nice!
Indeed. At least it's not a copycat of all the rest. It's very different and fits the movie greatly imo.

Soothing music as you see people going fishig....

Creepy AF music ever as you see a car with chains over it!