The MoFo's Academy Awards for 2008! (VOTING)

Tools    

2008 Films
0%
0 votes
Burn After Reading
10.34%
3 votes
Bronson
37.93%
11 votes
The Dark Knight
3.45%
1 votes
Doubt
6.90%
2 votes
In Bruges
3.45%
1 votes
Iron Man
0%
0 votes
Kung Fu Panda
3.45%
1 votes
Revolutionary Road
13.79%
4 votes
Synecdoche, New York
10.34%
3 votes
The Wrestler
0%
0 votes
Tropic Thunder
10.34%
3 votes
Wall-E
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
There is perhaps an argument for that. My contention was that it isn't the most overrated film of all time.
True. It's a close second after The Shawshank Redemption.

You left a couple of great films from 2008 off this list like Milk and Frost/Nixon, but if I had to choose from your list, Id still be torn between The Wrestler and The Dark Knight.

You left a couple of great films from 2008 off this list like Milk and Frost/Nixon, but if I had to choose from your list, Id still be torn between The Wrestler and The Dark Knight.
Ummmm....
LOCKED Films that'll be nominated:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Frost/Nixon
Milk
The Reader
Slumdog Millionaire

Hated Slumdog Millionaire...watched about 30 minutes and turned it off.
If it was nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards, It'll be nominated here.

If it was nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards, It'll be nominated here.
If that's the case then why isn't it an option on the poll?

If that's the case then why isn't it an option on the poll?
They'll be automatically nominated alongside the nominees that you people choose.

A system of cells interlinked
True. It's a close second after The Shawshank Redemption.
Now that I can get on board with!

OK, I just looked at the poll again, the one where you ask people to vote and Slumdog Millionaireis not on it, unless we're talking about two different posts.

I voted Wall-E since it is my favourite 2008 film so far. If i was doing this i would've included a few others like Waltz With Bashir and Dear Zachary but whatever it's not as if they had a chance against The Dark Knight.

OK, I just looked at the poll again, the one where you ask people to vote and Slumdog Millionaireis not on it, unless we're talking about two different posts.
He put the Best Picture nominees straight through, they are in his first post not the poll. The poll is to decide the 7 films that will go through with them.

To be honest though i'm not sure why he did so, alot of the best picture nominees wouldn't/won't make it through if we were voting on them.

It's not suppose to be on the poll. I have a feeling you're trolling me now...