Edward Scissorhands

Tools    

This is my all time favorite movie and I could go into how much I love it for hours. This movie is well acted, directed, and the score is just amazing. This is by far one of johnny's best performances and why I call him my favorite actor. This film proves Burton has the ability to combine tragedy, comedy, satire and American culture all into one film. If you haven't seen it give it a watch,

This is my all time favorite movie and I could go into how much I love it for hours. This movie is well acted, directed, and the score is just amazing. This is by far one of johnny's best performances and why I call him my favorite actor. This film proves Burton has the ability to combine tragedy, comedy, satire and American culture all into one film. If you haven't seen it give it a watch,
Love this movie and fell madly in love with Johnny Depp, a performance that proved Depp was more than a pretty face, he could actually act. Burton's direction is crisp and inventive...there is a review of it in my review thread somewhere.

Tim Burton is a capable director. He's an artist, in the truest sense, and I have always admired him and his work. He started out as a Disney animator, would you believe? He's made an impact in cinema and world culture and Edward Scissorhands is a great example of why.