Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

I wouldn't say EVERYONE hated it, but a vast few do.

Daredevil (2003)
I honestly really like the Daredevil Director's Cut. It's still a top ten film in that genre. Why the studio didn't release that cut from the start is beyond me.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I wouldn't say EVERYONE hated it, but a vast few do.

Daredevil (2003)
Quite enjoyed Daredevil and the directors cut is a big improvement though I'd still have it behind a lot of films in the superhero genre

Anarchist within reason
I thought Daredevil could have been a lot better. Its a watchable film, Ben Affleck was fine Colin Farell and Jennifer Garner were forgettable to be honest (thats just me by the way)

The Fourth Kind. (says really fast then hides) I liked it!!
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

What immediately popped into my head after this question was Dinner For Schmucks, sure it was predictable but I thought it was sweet and pretty funny compared to most new films, but it was a resounding 'meh' from my friends and critics. Would like to get my paws on the original...

Also 2008's Hush as I normally hate thrillers but my heart was in my mouth the whole time.

interveiw with a vampire or something like that...great movie that many ppl didnt like

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
Call me a douche, but I can't get enough of MacGruber. Hilarious as all hell to me, but I seem to be terribly alone on that one.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I honestly really like the Daredevil Director's Cut. It's still a top ten film in that genre. Why the studio didn't release that cut from the start is beyond me.
Because it was an R. That's box office death for "super-hero" films because all the teens who the film is marketed to can't get in. They wanted another Spider-Man, and didn't get it.

That said, I did enjoy the directors cut a LOT more than the theatrical, but both would have been vastly improved by 100% less Evanescence. That band is horrible.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission

I laughed my ass off when I watched this for the first time. And the second time. And, yes, the third time. It has a Critic's score of 0% and a User's score of 35% on RottenTomatoes. But it's one of my favorite comedies to date!

i was in the movies- kinda
i liked 'el topo' while my fiends hated it.

all parts of spiderman

The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

You got me there. I massively hate that film despite the presence of Mos Def and fairly decent realization of the imagery (especially the look of the guide itself). There was already plenty of comedy in that book without added "hip" comedy. There was also plenty of a plot without the need of a distinct and pervasive villain.

Also, loved the BBC series despite how cheap it was.