Sled dog movie at least 20 years old

Tools    

I remember a scene from a movie I saw about 20-25 years ago where two men are betting on how much weight their dogs could pull from a standstill when a third guy - our hero of the movie - overhears and says his dog could pull something like 1000 pounds. They don’t believe him and the bet is made. Outside, they hook up the dog to a sled with the weight and the guy encourages and instructs his dog until he finally pulls it and the guy wins the money.

That’s the only scene I can remember from the whole movie :/ Any Ideas?

Or maybe Iron Will?
Not that one, unfortunately. I watched it a few days ago thinking it might be

Snow Dogs Cuba Gooding Jr. is in it. He plays a kind of fish out of water part.
I think the setting was earlier than that one. And the actor was white

White Fang 1991 fits the timeframe, but I can't find the movie online to verify the scene.
Possibly. But I don’t remember the dog pulling a sled in that one? I think it was mostly gold mining and the dog was a companion

I'm finding two versions of Call of the Wild showing the bet on the dog pulling 1000 lbs. One from a 1935 film and another from a 2010 TV series. It must be some version of Call of the Wild - maybe the 2010 series.

I'm finding two versions of Call of the Wild showing the bet on the dog pulling 1000 lbs. One from a 1935 film and another from a 2010 TV series. It must be some version of Call of the Wild - maybe the 2010 series.
It was the 2010 series!! Wow, I thought I saw it earlier than that. Thank you all so much for your help! That’s been driving me crazy

A few titles from a quick IMDb search:

Do you remember if this was a family film or a more adult movie? Was the dogsledding the main focus of the film?
Although it wasn’t any of these, thanks so much for looking! I might watch a couple of them

Although it wasn’t any of these, thanks so much for looking! I might watch a couple of them
Glad you found your film. I cut off my search at the year 2005. Should have known to search a little wider on the dates!