MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

I didnt have Trea Turner for the first 3 games of the season and my squad started strong anyway. Really impressed by the pitching and hoping its not a phase.

This game would be a lot easier if your team only put up green numbers. A LOT.

The White Sox broadcast booth is great. Consistently smart and delightful. Just now:

"And the perfect game and the no-hitter are gone in one fell swoop...ever see a swoop that wasn't fell?"
"No. And you never see two fell swoops, for that matter."

Steve Stone was ahead of the curve on a lot of the sabermetric stuff. Think he was with the Cubs before this. Always liked him.

Wow, Lance Lynn with a shutout. Don't see many of those any more. Probably won't see more than a handful all season, from all pitchers combined. 11 Ks, too.

A system of cells interlinked
I know right? We are killing it right now doggy!

It's Ducky....Ducky!

TONGO’s bats have quieted down lately, but his pitching has done well today.
And to think he wanted to trade Buehler 😜
I was concerned about Buehlers longevity. I think this is going to be his first complete season, and it would have taken an Ace for me to have moved him regardless.

This is the strongest start ive ever had in pitching categories, which are a bear to recover from if you do poorly.