The best Zombie Movie ever made

Tools    

I'm trying to recall the name of a movie that I watched about ten years ago on the Sci-Fi channel. I'll do my best to describe the plot. For the life of me I cannot remember the name. A special ops team has to investigate/infiltrate a bio weapon lab and some kind of zombie outbreak took place at the lab. It was a small squad of like 6 or 8 commandoes led by the leading man and the leading woman, who were both special ops of some kind. I can't remember if they were infiltrating a lab or a university campus of some kind. It happens at night, lots of fog of war kind of scenery. That's about all I can remember. I think they might have blown up the lab and there was a bit of hand to hand combat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think the movie came out sometime between 1990 and 2010. The leading man looked like Richard Young who played Fedora in Indiana Jones.

Shaun of the Dead! One of the best non serious zombie movie

Z nation?

I'd say Doomsday 2008 it has a scene like that about 30 minutes in when they looking for the doctor.

Army of Darkness.

I'm not fond of zombie films. They tend to be so similar but I would say

Les Raisins de la Mort

and your thread title sounds more of asking an opinion and not help with a film title