Marvel VS DC upcoming movies, which one(s) you anticipated most?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
There will be a lot of superhero movies coming out, which one are you looking forward to most?I vote for Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse Sequel.

Victim of The Night
I want my ******* Black Widow movie.
Despite what some may like to say for their narrative, she was one of the best and most important characters in the series and she has some of my favorite scenes from the entire franchise and I want my damn Black Widow movie. Give it to me.
That said, with not much else on the slate for a while, I am very curious, if not excited, as to how they are gonna make Shang-Chi into a viable presence in this cinematic universe.
Also, I wanna see if DC manages not to **** the bed on the Wonder Woman sequel. I thought Patty Jenkins did a great job making a mostly very good super-hero movie but then they made Justice League with WW in it, I'd like to see if Jenkins can get the property back on track.

Can't even see where the knob is
I'm a Marvel guy through and through, but I'm only interested in Black Widow, Dr. Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3 from the current phase. The rest of the upcoming movies sound whack.

I am going to watch the TV shows, though.

I'm a Marvel guy through and through, but I'm only interested in Black Widow, Dr. Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3 from the current phase. The rest of the upcoming movies sound whack.

I am going to watch the TV shows, though.
im a marvel girl aswell , i was happy that they doing tv shows aswell like DC did with their tv shows.only dc tv show i watched was Smallville,iZombie. i might watch Green Arrow and the Canaries cause katherine mcnamara from shadowhunters is in it

Victim of The Night
I am pleased that they are doing WandaVision, though it's not a cinematic release.
Scarlet Witch was one of my favorite characters from the old Avengers I knew growing up, and I thought they kinda dropped the ball on her in the MCU. They gave her so little to do much of the time, more nodding in her direction than really engaging the character, not to mention not-so-subtly transitioning her away from that accent, that it seemed like they might've shoulda saved HER for the next phase. So I'm glad we're fleshing that out now. And Vision was actually my favorite Avenger growing up so I'm very happy to see him again.