114. Skyfall - 70 points
115. Uncle Boonmee Who can Recall His Past Lives - 70 points
116. Hanagatami - 70 points
117. Midsommar - 68 points
118. Hugo - 67 points
119. A Ghost Story - 67 points
120. You Were Never Really Here - 67 points

Seen 6 of these.
Didn’t care for Babadook, liked Skyfall, Hanagatami, and Midsommar.
Really enjoyed You Were a never There and loved Hugo.

OK, this is my shot at the Top Ten's order...

1. Mad Max: Fury Road
2. The Social Network
3. Parasite
4. The Tree of Life
5. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
6. The Grand Budapest Hotel
7. Her
8. Blade Runner 2049
9. La La Land
10. Whiplash
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Near Misses (#121 - #130)

121. I, Daniel Blake - 66 points
122. It's Such a Beautiful Day - 64 points (this is the 2011 short, so it may be inaccurate as Yoda mentioned earlier)
123. Avengers: Infinity War - 63 points
124. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 63 points
125. Life of Pi - 63 points
126. Scream 4 - 62 points
127. The Skin I Live In - 61 points
128. Argo - 61 points
129. 12 Years a Slave - 60 points
130. Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - 60 points

Seen 123, 124, 125, 128, 129, and 130, and just finished watching the full version of It's Such a Beautiful Day. I really like Infinity War, The Winter Soldier, and Argo. The Force Awakens was my #10.

122. It's Such a Beautiful Day - 64 points (this is the 2011 short, so it may be inaccurate as Yoda mentioned earlier)
128. Argo - 61 points
I've seen these. Well, I've seen It's Such A Beautiful Day the feature, so I'm going to just count the short as seen also. I, Daniel Blake, Argo, and 12 Years A Slave are all excellent movies but were never really big contenders for my ballot.

I'm sad to see The Skin I Live In rank so low. I first watched it in preparation for the horror countdown and it was an instant favorite. So sexy. So playful. So creepy. So great. It was my number 6.

Seen: 53/90
My Ballot:
6. The Skin I Live In (#127, Near Miss)
7. Joker (#60)
8. Django Unchained (#27)
9. The Wolf of Wall Street (#11)
10. You Were Never Really Here (#120, Near Miss)
11. The Man From Nowhere (#95)
14. Inside Out (#59)
20. Jojo Rabbit (#89)
24. Call Me By Your Name (#102, Near Miss)
25. Kitbull (One Pointer)

Reviews in My 2010s Countdown Preparation Thread

My Most Recent Review For The Skin I Live In:

The Skin I Live In (La piel que habito) (Pedro Almodóvar, 2011)
(Rewatch)

I don't know how many times I've watched this movie now, but with every viewing I love it just a little more. It's sexy, it's exciting, it's unnerving, it's beautiful, and it's seriously f***ed up. And at the heart of it all are two powerhouse performances - Antonio Banderas as the plastic surgeon who is obsessed with perfecting the artificial skin he's created and Elena Anaya, as the volatile patient he holds captive in order test his invention. Both are absolutely captivating and combined with a great premise, gorgeous cinematography and a fantastic score make for a very fun and memorable movie-watching experience.

It will without a doubt secure a very high position on my ballot.

Yes, once again somehow it is another one of our lists missing any Pedro Almodóvar titles. I still contend it is because even among his admirers (and there are plenty of us here on MoFo) there is no consensus as to what his one or two "best" are. It spreads his support among too many titles and none of them wind up making the Top 100.

I'm going to miss receiving all these upvotes on my posts. Would it be cool if you guys continue to upvote all my posts on this forum, anyways?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched Arrival for this countdown, and I liked it enough that I considered it for my list, but it got cut in the last round of cuts. I'm glad to see that it made it this high without my help.

I also watched The Wolf Of Wall Street for this countdown, but I didn't like it. I don't even remember if I finished the movie. I think I may have turned it off about half way into the movie.

And here is my final top ten prediction:

8. Infinity War

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The trick is not minding

128. Argo - 61 points
Have seen 8 of these.
Haven’t seen It’s A Beautiful Day or the Skin I Live In (yet).

Life of Pi was on my ballot, quite high up there.

The trick is not minding
Near Misses (#101 - #110)

101. Frances Ha
102. Call Me By Your Name
103. The Nice Guys
104. Moneyball
105. I Am Not Your Negro
106. I Saw the Devil
107. American Hustle
108. Lady Bird
109. Mommy
110. Predestination
Have seen 7 of these. Haven’t seen I Saw The Devil (but have it ready to go) or Mommy and Predestination.

Frances Ha was #21 in my ballot.

I'm going to miss receiving all these upvotes on my posts. Would it be cool if you guys continue to upvote all my posts on this forum, anyways?
That's not how this works pal. You could host the next countdown! You did a bang up job on this one. Then you'll get lots more "upvotes." So many you won't know what to do with them. When you get 10k you can cash them in and Yoda sends you a TV.

101. Frances Ha
103. The Nice Guys
104. Moneyball
105. I Am Not Your Negro
106. I Saw the Devil
107. American Hustle
108. Lady Bird
109. Mommy
110. Predestination

From the Near Misses (#101 - #110) list, I've seen the ones in bold above.

Moneyball and Predestination are the only ones that I considered for my list, but neither made the final cuts.

I guess I might have two movies making the top 10 then. If things get really wonky, three (none of them in my top 15, which in all fairness, 10 of my top 15 movies did make it in, so it feels like lower stakes).

A Ghost Story (and Ain't Them Body Saints) and Uncle Boonmee should have been in contention for my ballot, but weren't for reasons, unclear.

I bought Hanagatami when Minio mentioned it recently. It's on my to-watch list of the year.
You Were Never Really Here was bought during a mad buying frenzy of "iTunes movies on sale" over the past year. It's on my, to-watch list at some point in my lifetime.

Crazy things to me, The King's Speech made it. 12 Years a Slave did not. The latter lost to people mistakenly voting for the It's Such a Beautiful Day short (let's be honest, no one intentionally voted for just that one chapter of the trilogy instead of the entire trilogy). I'm not stumping for it that hard, but just looking at the other best picture winners that did end up making did make me raise an eyebrow (out of all the best picture winners, only Moonlight was in contention for me ballot).

Frances, Ha and Lady Bird not making it - seems like a shame, but weren't in contention for my ballot. Personally would have preferred them over pretty much any superhero movie on the list, despite how derivative the former is.

But,
Lists are primarily representative the people voting and the methodology used.

101. Frances Ha
103. The Nice Guys
104. Moneyball
105. I Am Not Your Negro
106. I Saw the Devil
107. American Hustle
108. Lady Bird
109. Mommy
110. Predestination
One of those was on my ballot at #6. Do you MoFos have any guesses which one of those it was? Let's see how well you know my movie taste.

Predestination? (I haven't looked ahead yet, so I don't know if you already answered this or not.)

128. Argo - 61 points
Scream 4 got 62 points?? I considered it for my 1-pointer, but went a different direction. Awesome movie, my favorite from the series

Argo was my #14 one of the best theater experiences I've had

Hate The Skin I Live In

12 Years is very good, and would've made a top 50

I never do to hot at this, but I'll give it a go

1. Parasite
2. Mad Max: Fury Road
3. Blade Runner 2049
4. The Tree of Life
5. The Social Network
6. Her
7. La La Land
8. The Grand Budapest Hotel
9. Whiplash
10. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Near Misses (#111 - #120)

111. The Babadook - 72 points
112. Mandy - 71 points
113. Won't You be My Neighbor? - 71 points
114. Skyfall - 70 points
115. Uncle Boonmee Who can Recall His Past Lives - 70 points
116. Hanagatami - 70 points
117. Midsommar - 68 points
118. Hugo - 67 points
119. A Ghost Story - 67 points
120. You Were Never Really Here - 67 points

I've only seen two from the Near Misses (#111 - #120) list, Won't You be My Neighbor? and Hugo.

I considered Won't You be My Neighbor? for my list, but it got cut pretty early. I liked Hugo, but I didn't consider it for my list.

There's another there that was on my list, at least someone voted for it....I had Won't You Be My Neighbor? at #18 Mister Rogers rocks! What a nice, caring man he was. I found the documentary to be way better than the Tom Hanks movie.

I agree that Won't You Be My Neighbor? was far superior to the Tom Hanks movie A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

Hint Leaderboard (Final Rankings)

LAMb EELYAK: 13
rauldc14: 7
Torgo: 7

Apex Predator: 4
Chypmunk: 4
MovieMeditation: 4
PHOENIX74: 2
KeyserCorleone: 2
Thief: 2
Citizen Rules: 1
Deschain: 1