Issue with saving lists on mobile

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Now I'm confused! I was convinced that I was in mobile style because I have the option in my browser of choosing 'desktop site'. If I choose that, everything displays differently, more like it does if I view the site on an actual desktop or laptop.

I thought this was mobile:

And this was desktop:

But perhaps not!

Now I'm confused! I was convinced that I was in mobile style because I have the option in my browser of choosing 'desktop site'.
Ah, I see now. Yeah, mobile browsers have a built-in option to identify themselves to the site as being desktop, but that only matters to sites trying to auto-detect and doing nothing else. We have an explicit option which overrides all that.

This doesn't come up much because it's Default for all new users, and the only way you'd have it set to Desktop is if you explicitly chose it at some point.

I thought this was mobile:

And this was desktop:

But perhaps not!
The second is desktop, but the first is just "desktop, but all squished because the screen is smaller." Try switching the option to Default and give it a whirl.

Regardless, gonna move all these posts into their own thread, since this has spun off a bit.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Well, now I have learned something new!

I have no idea why I would ever have selected desktop but I am now trying out default and yes, it is much better than 'desktop all squished up'!

Cool, glad to hear it!

Yeah, it gets rid of the hover effects discussed earlier, and everything else is just simpler/cleaner, bigger text, easier to click with fingers, etc. Should load a lot faster, too. There's a profile option to have all images hidden by default (revealed with a click), too, to save data/load faster.

Mobile is missing a few features, but nothing too fundamental at least, and I'll be adding more over time.

Glad we figured it out! I appreciate you responding to all the follow-up questions.