Great sequel ideas

Tools    

It would've been fun to see Denzel return as[Easy.Rollins]in another adventure as well as the Rock as the bounty hunter from[Rundown].

Victim of The Night
I wouldn't mind seeing them save the Star Wars franchise by having a movie start with that stupid kid with the broom from The Last Jedi doing his little trick with the broom and a stranger in a cloak and hood approaches him and he tries to run and the stranger raises a hand and the broom flies after the kid and knocks him off his feet and the stranger approaches and stands over the kid and extends one hand and with the other pulls back the hood to reveal Rey and she says, "Kid... we need to talk." And that's the beginning of Rey training a whole new generation of Jedi. With a ****ing script this time.

I wouldn't mind seeing them save the Star Wars franchise by having a movie start with that stupid kid with the broom from The Last Jedi doing his little trick with the broom and a stranger in a cloak and hood approaches him and he tries to run and the stranger raises a hand and the broom flies after the kid and knocks him off his feet and the stranger approaches and stands over the kid and extends one hand and with the other pulls back the hood to reveal Rey and she says, "Kid... we need to talk." And that's the beginning of Rey training a whole new generation of Jedi. With a ****ing script this time.
I'm okay with this set up except when the hood is removed, it should be Watto. The sequel trilogy had a distinct lack of Watto to which I attrive all criticism.

Victim of The Night
I'm okay with this set up except when the hood is removed, it should be Watto. The sequel trilogy had a distinct lack of Watto to which I attrive all criticism.
Ha! Watto. I'd forgot that dude even existed. God, the Prequels sucked. Yet somehow not as much as The Rise Of Skywalker.

Ha! Watto. I'd forgot that dude even existed. God, the Prequels sucked. Yet somehow not as much as The Rise Of Skywalker.
I was going to adamently disagree on the basis of every level of filmmaking then remembered that there's no Watto. I guess you're onto something.

Only if it is made by Villeneuve.

These two coming back together. (Can't see it happening)

And finally this, only if it includes Olivia Colman

Only if it is made by Villeneuve.

These two coming back together. (Can't see it happening)

And finally this, only if it includes Olivia Colman

I think you're a little confused. I don't mean "what movie do you want to see a sequel for." I mean do you have an idea for a sequel that you like, like a plot you thought of.

Searching For Bobby Fischer: The Later Years, or better yet, I Found Bobby Fischer. It could explore what adult life is like for a child genius and/or someone with an extraordinary childhood which is something I find fascinating. The Venture Bros., Doctor Sleep and Magnolia explore this subject, but those are the only examples I can think of. It could be about Josh Waitzkin having an aversion to chess and then finding a reason to start playing again. Besides, with the success of The Queen's Gambit, chess is hot right now.