What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

The middle photo is Sid Caesar in The Emperor's New Clothes (1987). It has such a small cast list, so judging by the general age of the other films and Claire's taste I would guess the answer is...
Robert Morse

If that's who you're looking for, OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The first and third movies are The Sentinel and The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. The most obvious link between those two is...
Jerry Orbach
...in fact that is him in the third pic, in profile with his right hand on his helmet and left in his pocket.

Is that who you were looking for, Claire?

No idea

Indeed.

Kirsten Dunst

The ten films are, in order, Kurt Fuller in Bonfire of the Vanities, Paul Bettany in Wimbledon, Martin Short in Get Over It, Emily Deschanel in Spider-Man 2, Cary Elwes in The Cat’s Meow, Rachel Leigh Cook in All I Wanna Do, Lucinda Jenney in Crazy/Beautiful, Pilou Asbæk in Woodshock, Ana Gasteyer in Dick, and Viggo Mortensen in The Two Faces of January.

Kirsten in Bonfire of the Vanities

Kirsten in Wimbledon

Kirsten in The Cat’s Meow

Kirsten in Woodshock

Michelle Williams and Kirsten in Dick

Kirsten in The Two Faces of January

OPEN FLOOR